How many times have you put off comparing quotes for more competitive Volkswagen CC insurance in Phoenix? Are you regretting the purchase of overpriced Volkswagen CC insurance in Phoenix? You’re in good company because many Phoenix drivers have buyer’s remorse.
Amazingly, 70% of consumers kept their coverage with the same car insurance company for more than four years, and 38% of drivers have never even shopped around for cheap coverage. Most drivers in Arizona can save hundreds of dollars each year by just comparing quotes, but they don’t believe the benefits if they swap their current policy for a cheaper one. There is such a variety of car insurance companies to purchase coverage from, and although it’s a good thing to have a selection, it makes it harder to adequately compare rates for Volkswagen CC insurance in Phoenix.
Locating the best rates in Phoenix is really quite simple as long as you have a good starting point. If you are insured now, you will most likely be able to buy cheaper car insurance using the following tips. Smart buyers just need to know the least time-consuming way to compare price quotes over the internet.
Affordable Volkswagen insurance prices in Phoenix
The car insurance companies shown below are ready to provide free rate quotes in Phoenix, AZ. If multiple providers are shown, we suggest you visit two to three different companies to get the lowest price.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|CC Sport 4-Dr Coupe||$206||$364||$306||$18||$92||$986||$82|
|CC Luxury 4-Dr Coupe||$286||$632||$362||$22||$108||$1,410||$118|
|CC VR6 Sport 4-Dr Coupe||$204||$418||$338||$20||$102||$1,082||$90|
|CC VR6 Motion 4-Dr Coupe||$370||$632||$392||$24||$118||$1,536||$128|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data represents single male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, claim-free, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, and safe-driver. Price estimates do not factor in vehicle location which can lower or raise price quotes greatly.
Impact of speeding/accidents on Phoenix auto insurance rates
The illustration below demonstrates how speeding tickets and at-fault accidents can increase Volkswagen CC annual premium costs for different age groups. The price estimates are based on a married female driver, full coverage, $250 deductibles, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Full coverage versus liability only rates
The example below examines Volkswagen CC insurance prices with liability coverage only compared to full coverage. The information is based on no accidents, no driving violations, $100 deductibles, married female driver, and no policy discounts are applied.
When to drop comprehensive and collision coverage
There is no exact formula of when to phase out physical damage coverage on your policy, but there is a broad guideline. If the annual cost of your full coverage insurance is more than about 10% of the vehicle’s replacement cost less your deductible, then you may need to consider dropping full coverage.
For example, let’s pretend your Volkswagen CC replacement cost is $5,000 and you have $1,000 full coverage deductibles. If your vehicle is damaged in an accident, you would only receive $4,000 after the deductible is paid. If you are currently paying more than $400 a year for comprehensive and collision coverage, the it may be a good time to stop paying for full coverage.
There are some conditions where buying only liability insurance is not advised. If you have an outstanding loan on your vehicle, you are required to maintain full coverage to protect the lienholder’s interest. Also, if your finances do not allow you to purchase a different vehicle if your current one is totaled, you should keep full coverage.
Affordable Volkswagen CC insurance rates in Phoenix
Insurance is neither fun to buy or cheap, but you might be missing out on some discounts that could help you make your next renewal payment. Many discounts should be triggered when you quote, but some must be specially asked for prior to receiving the credit.
- No Charge for an Accident – This one isn’t a discount, but some companies like Allstate, State Farm and GEICO will forgive one accident without the usual rate increase as long as you don’t have any claims for a certain period of time.
- Discounts for Cautious Drivers – Drivers who avoid accidents may save up to 50% more than less cautious drivers.
- Distant Student – Children who are enrolled in a college that is more than 100 miles from Phoenix and don’t have a car may qualify for this discount.
- Policy Bundle Discount – When you combine your auto and homeowners insurance and insure them with the same company you may save nearly 15% which can help you find inexpensive Volkswagen CC insurance in Phoenix.
- Early Switch Discount – Some companies give discounts for buying a new policy prior to your current CC insurance policy expiring. It can save you around 10%.
- Military Deployment Discount – Having a deployed family member could be rewarded with lower prices.
- Life Insurance Discount – Not all companies offer life insurance, but some may give you a discounted premium rate on car insurance if you buy a life policy as well.
Discounts save money, but please remember that some credits don’t apply to your bottom line cost. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like physical damage coverage or medical payments. Despite the fact that it seems like it’s possible to get free car insurance, companies don’t profit that way.
To see a list of providers that offer the discounts shown above in Arizona, click here.
Insurance agent or online?
A small number of people still prefer to buy from a local agent and doing so can bring peace of mind Agents are trained to spot inefficiencies and help submit paperwork. One of the benefits of comparing insurance prices online is that you can obtain cheap rate quotes and also buy local.
After completing this form (opens in new window), your coverage information is emailed to agents in your area that give free quotes for your business. There is no reason to leave your house since price quotes are sent straight to your inbox. If you wish to get a rate quote from a specific insurance company, you just need to go to their quote page and fill out their quote form.
Picking a insurance company requires you to look at more than just a cheap quote. Here are some questions to ask:
- When do they do a full risk review?
- Are they able to provide referrals?
- What insurance company do they write the most business with?
- Do they offer accident forgiveness?
- Do they have adequate Errors and Omissions coverage? This protects you if they make a mistake.
- Do they make recommendations based only on price?
- Are there any hidden costs in their price quote and does it include driving and credit history?
- If your car is in the repair shop, do you have coverage for a rental car?
When finding a reliable agent, there are a couple of different types of agents and how they are distinctly different. Agents in Phoenix can be described as either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for. Either can insure your vehicles, but it’s important to know how they differ because it can influence your agent selection.
Exclusive insurance agents can only write with one company like Allstate, Farmers Insurance, State Farm, and AAA. These agents are not able to give you multiple price quotes so they really need to provide good service. They are well trained on their products and sales techniques which can be an advantage.
The following are Phoenix exclusive agents that are able to give price quote information.
Gunther Perdomo Llana – State Farm Insurance Agent
2040 E Bell Rd #110 – Phoenix, AZ 85022 – (602) 971-8488 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agencies
Independent agents do not sell for just one brand so they can write business with any number of different companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. To transfer your coverage to a different company, your policy is moved internally which makes it simple for you.
If you are comparing rate quotes, you need to include at least one independent agent for maximum quote selection.
Shown below are Phoenix independent agents willing to provide comparison quotes.
22601 N 19th Ave #216 – Phoenix, AZ 85027 – (623) 572-0032 – View Map
Lower rates by being persistent
As you prepare to switch companies, it’s not a good idea to reduce coverage to reduce premium. There are too many instances where drivers have reduced liability limits or collision coverage only to discover later that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. The aim is to buy enough coverage for the lowest price while still protecting your assets.
Some insurance providers may not provide price quotes online and most of the time these small insurance companies only sell through independent agencies. Cost effective Volkswagen CC insurance can be purchased both online and from local insurance agents, so you should compare both in order to have the best chance of saving money.
Additional car insurance information is located at these links:
- Your Car has been Stolen: Now What? (Allstate)
- How Much are Phoenix Car Insurance Rates for a Jeep Grand Cherokee? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Phoenix Auto Insurance Quotes for Drivers with Good Credit? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for a Chevrolet Silverado in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Front crash protection reduces rear-end crashes (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- What Does No-Fault Insurance Cover? (Allstate)