How many times have you said it’s time to compare more affordable auto insurance rates in Phoenix, AZ? Phoenix shoppers have options when shopping for the best price on Toyota Camry Hybrid insurance. You can either waste hours struggling with agents to compare prices or leverage the internet to make rate comparisons. There is a better way to find auto insurance online and we’ll show you the best way to get price quotes for a new or used Toyota and get the cheapest rates from Phoenix insurance agents and online providers.
It’s shocking but the vast majority of consumers kept their coverage with the same auto insurance company for well over three years, and nearly half have never compared rates to find cheap insurance. Phoenix insurance shoppers could save nearly 50% every year by just shopping around, but they don’t want to take the time to compare rates.
You should make it a habit to do price comparisons before your policy renews because prices change frequently. Just because you found the lowest rate on Toyota Camry Hybrid insurance in Phoenix two years ago the chances are good that you can find a lower premium rate today. Forget all the misinformation about auto insurance because you’re about to learn one of the best ways to get good coverage on Toyota Camry Hybrid insurance in Phoenix at a lower rate.
Do you qualify for discounts?
Companies don’t necessarily list every discount they offer in an easy-to-find place, so the next list breaks down some of the more common and also the lesser-known discounts that you can inquire about if you buy Phoenix auto insurance online.
- Drivers Ed for Students – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to successfully complete driver’s ed class in school.
- Life Insurance – Not all insurance companies offer life insurance, but some may give you a lower price if you buy some life insurance too.
- Bundled Policy Discount – If you insure your home and vehicles and insure them both with the same insurance company you could save approximately 10% to 15%.
- Clubs and Organizations – Having an affiliation with specific professional or occupational memberships or organizations could trigger savings on auto insurance.
- Senior Citizen Discount – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you may be able to get a slight reduction on a Phoenix auto insurance quote.
- Federal Government Employee – Employees or retirees of the government can earn a discount up to 10% but check with your company.
- Drive Safe and Save – Drivers who don’t get into accidents may save up to 50% more than drivers with accident claims.
While discounts sound great, it’s important to understand that most discounts do not apply to the whole policy. Most cut the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision. Even though it appears adding up those discounts means a free policy, company stockholders wouldn’t be very happy. But any discount will definitely reduce your auto insurance premiums.
A partial list of companies who may offer these money-saving discounts may include but are not limited to:
If you need cheaper Phoenix auto insurance quotes, ask each insurance company which discounts they offer. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts might not be offered in your state. To view providers that offer some of these discounts in Phoenix, click here.
The providers in the list below have been selected to offer comparison quotes in Arizona. If multiple companies are listed, it’s highly recommended you visit two to three different companies to find the lowest auto insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Premium data assumes single female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, homeowner, multi-policy, claim-free, and safe-driver. Information does not factor in specific zip code location which can decrease or increase auto insurance rates significantly.
Toyota Camry Hybrid insurance premiums by gender and age
The chart below illustrates the comparison of Toyota Camry Hybrid insurance rates for male and female drivers. The premiums are based on no accidents, no driving violations, full coverage, $500 deductibles, drivers are single, and no other discounts are factored in.
Get rate quotes but buy from a neighborhood Phoenix auto insurance agent
Many people would rather sit down and talk to an agent and doing that can be a smart decision Licensed agents can answer important questions and give you someone to call. The best thing about getting free rate quotes online is that drivers can save money and get better rates and still buy from a local agent.
After filling out this quick form, your coverage information is emailed to companies in Phoenix who want to provide quotes for your business. It makes it easy because there is no need to contact an agency as quotes are delivered to you instantly. If you have a need to get a price quote from a specific company, you would need to visit that company’s website and give them your coverage information.
Finding the right provider needs to be determined by more than just a low price. Any good agent in Phoenix should know the answers to these questions.
- Is insurance their full-time profession?
- Do the agents have professional certifications like CPCU or CIC?
- Do they offer accident forgiveness?
- Will their companies depreciate repairs to your car based on the mileage?
- If independent agents, which companies do they recommend?
- Does the agent recommend any additional coverage?
- How does the company pay claims for a total loss?
- Is there a local claims center in Phoenix?
If you are wanting to find a reliable insurance agent, you must know there are a couple different agency structures and how they differ in how they quote coverages. Car insurance policy providers can either be independent agents or exclusive agents. Both types can insure your vehicles properly, but it’s worth mentioning the difference in how they write coverage since it may influence buying decisions.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agents can only write with one company and examples are Allstate and State Farm. They usually cannot compare other company’s rates so they really need to provide good service. They are highly trained on the products they sell which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates. Drivers often buy insurance from these agents partially due to the brand rather than having low rates.
Shown below are Phoenix exclusive insurance agencies that can give you comparison quotes.
- Justin Crain – State Farm Insurance Agent
6146 N 35th Ave #103 – Phoenix, AZ 85017 – (602) 242-4141 – View Map
- Jacob Rosell – State Farm Insurance Agent
2218 N 24th St – Phoenix, AZ 85008 – (602) 267-8200 – View Map
- State Farm: Lynn Hennessy
4645 E Chandler Blvd #110 – Phoenix, AZ 85048 – (480) 759-0203 – View Map
Independent Car Insurance Agents
Independent agencies are not limited to a single company so they have the ability to put coverage with an assortment of companies and find the cheapest car insurance rates. To move your coverage to a new company, they simply switch companies in-house and you don’t have to do anything. When searching for an agent, you definitely need to get insurance quotes from a few independent agents to maximize your price options. Most also have access to smaller companies which could offer lower prices.
Shown below are Phoenix independent agents that can give you rate quotes.
- MiniCo Insurance Agency, LLC
10851 N Black Canyon Hwy #200 – Phoenix, AZ 85029 – (800) 528-1056 – View Map
- Fasula Kaplan Insurance Agency
11022 N 28th Dr Suite 125 – Phoenix, AZ 85029 – (602) 564-0880 – View Map
- American Premier Insurance Agency
16815 S Desert Foothills Pkwy #140 – Phoenix, AZ 85048 – (480) 423-3444 – View Map
When you buy Phoenix auto insurance online, make sure you don’t reduce coverage to reduce premium. In many instances, an insured dropped uninsured motorist or liability limits to discover at claim time they didn’t purchase enough coverage. The goal is to find the BEST coverage for the lowest cost, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
Consumers switch companies for a number of reasons such as questionable increases in premium, high prices, denial of a claim or even not issuing a premium refund. No matter why you want to switch, choosing a new insurance company is pretty easy and you might even save some money in the process.
We just covered a lot of information how to lower your Toyota Camry Hybrid insurance auto insurance rates in Phoenix. The most important thing to understand is the more providers you compare, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. You may even find the lowest priced car insurance comes from a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising.
More detailed car insurance information can be found by following these links:
- Things to Know Before you Cancel Insurance (Allstate)
- Who Has Affordable Phoenix Car Insurance Rates for a Toyota RAV4? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Phoenix Car Insurance Quotes for a Honda CR-V? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Phoenix Auto Insurance for Lyft Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes with Multiple Speeding Tickets in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Understanding your Policy (NAIC.org)
- Understanding Rental Car Insurance (Insurance Information Institute)