Would you like to stop overpaying and find cheaper auto insurance rates in Phoenix, AZ? Phoenix shoppers have many options when shopping for the lowest priced Lexus LS 460 insurance. They can either spend hours struggling with agents trying to get quotes or utilize the internet to make rate comparisons. There are more efficient ways to shop for auto insurance and we’ll show you the best way to get price quotes for a new or used Lexus and obtain the lowest price from both online companies and Phoenix agents.
It is always a good idea to do rate comparisons before your next renewal because auto insurance prices are constantly changing. Just because you found the lowest price on Lexus LS 460 insurance in Phoenix a year ago you will most likely find a better rate quote today. Ignore everything you know about auto insurance because we’re going to demonstrate how to use online quotes to buy cheaper Lexus LS 460 insurance in Phoenix.
Companies offering Lexus LS 460 insurance in Phoenix
The providers in the list below provide free rate quotes in Arizona. If multiple providers are shown, we suggest you get rates from several of them to get the best price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|LS 460 4-Dr Sedan||$302||$656||$288||$18||$86||$1,350||$113|
|LS 460 4-Dr Sedan||$212||$484||$308||$18||$92||$1,114||$93|
|LS 460 AWD 4-Dr||$222||$458||$244||$14||$74||$1,012||$84|
|LS 460 L 4-Dr Sedan||$276||$528||$260||$16||$78||$1,158||$97|
|LS 460 L AWD 4-Dr||$336||$822||$288||$18||$86||$1,550||$129|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Price data assumes single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, multi-vehicle, claim-free, multi-policy, and homeowner. Price information does not factor in specific zip code location which can impact premium rates considerably.
Auto insurance cost for men versus women
The example below illustrates the difference between Lexus LS 460 premium costs for male and female drivers. The premiums are based on no tickets, no at-fault accidents, full physical damage coverage, $250 deductibles, drivers are single, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Accidents and violations increase rates
The information below highlights how speeding tickets and at-fault collisions impact Lexus LS 460 insurance premiums for different ages of insureds. The costs are based on a married male driver, comp and collision included, $1,000 deductibles, and no discounts are applied.
Does it make sense to buy full coverage?
The illustration below illustrates the comparison of Lexus LS 460 premium costs with liability coverage only compared to full coverage. The costs are based on no claims or driving citations, $100 deductibles, single female driver, and no discounts are applied.
Guidelines for dropping full coverage
There is no set rule that works best for making the decision to drop full coverage, but there is a general convention. If the yearly cost for physical damage coverage is more than around 10% of the vehicle’s replacement cost less your deductible, then you may want to consider only buying liability coverage.
For example, let’s pretend your Lexus LS 460 claim settlement value is $7,000 and you have $1,000 physical damage deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled in an accident, the most your company will settle for is $6,000 after paying the physical damage deductible. If it’s costing you more than $600 annually for comprehensive and collision coverage, then it’s probably a good time to buy liability coverage only.
There are some situations where dropping full coverage is not a good plan. If you haven’t paid off your loan, you have to carry full coverage to protect the lienholder’s interest in the vehicle. Also, if you cannot afford to purchase a different vehicle if your current one is damaged, you should maintain full coverage.
Take policy discounts and save on Lexus LS 460 insurance in Phoenix
Insurance can be prohibitively expensive, but there are discounts available that could help you make your next renewal payment. Many of these discounts will be applied automatically when you complete an application, but some may not be applied and must be asked about before being credited.
- Air Bag Discount – Factory air bags or motorized seat belts could see savings up to 30%.
- Waiver for an Accident – This isn’t a discount exactly, but companies like Liberty Mutual, Allstate and State Farm allow you one accident without raising rates if you are claim-free before the accident.
- Theft Deterrent System – Anti-theft and alarm system equipped vehicles are less likely to be stolen and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Student in College – Older children who attend college more than 100 miles from Phoenix and leave their car at home could qualify for this discount.
- Military Deployment Discount – Having a family member in the military can result in better premium rates.
You can save money using discounts, but most discounts do not apply to the entire policy premium. Most cut specific coverage prices like comp or med pay. So even though it sounds like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, it’s just not the way it works.
Some of the insurance companies that may offer quotes with many of the previously listed discounts are:
Before purchasing a policy, check with every prospective company which discounts can lower your rates. All car insurance discounts may not apply in Phoenix. If you would like to choose from a list of insurance companies with discount rates in Phoenix, click here to view.
Smart Buyers Can Lower Insurance Rates
Many different elements are part of the calculation when quoting car insurance. Some are pretty understandable such as your driving history, but some are more transparent like your vehicle usage or how financially stable you are. When buying insurance it’s important to understand some of the factors that play a part in calculating the price you pay for insurance. If you know what determines premiums, this helps enable you to make changes that could result in lower insurance prices.
Listed below are most of the major factors used by companies to determine premiums.
- Multi-policy discounts can save money – Most larger insurers will give discounts to policyholders that buy multiple policies, otherwise known as a multi-policy discount. Even with this discount, it’s always a smart idea to get quotes from other companies to ensure the best deal.
- Lower miles driven equals lower premium – The more you drive annually the more you’ll pay to insure it. Most companies charge rates based upon how you use the vehicle. Autos used primarily for pleasure use qualify for better rates than vehicles that are driven to work every day. Incorrect rating for your LS 460 can cost quite a bit. It’s a smart idea to ensure your vehicle rating correctly shows the correct usage.
- Insurance rates and your employer – Careers such as judges, social workers and medical professionals have higher average rates because of intense work requirements and lengthy work days. On the other hand, occupations like professors, engineers and performers have the lowest average rates.
- Deter theft and pay less – Driving a car with an alarm system can help bring down rates. Advanced theft deterrents such as OnStar found on GM vehicles, advanced tracking like LoJack, and vehicle immobilization systems can thwart vehicle theft.
- Getting married is a good thing – Having a spouse may save some money on your insurance policy. Marriage may mean you are more financially stable and statistics show being married results in fewer claims.
- Lexus LS 460 insurance claim data – Insurers take into consideration insurance loss statistics for every vehicle to help calculate premium rates. Vehicles that are shown to have higher losses will have a higher cost to insure. The table below shows the insurance loss data used by companies for Lexus LS 460 vehicles.
For each coverage type, the loss probability for all vehicles averaged together equals 100. Numbers below 100 are indicative of better than average losses, while values over 100 point to more claims or an increased probability of a larger loss.
Lexus LS 460 Insurance Claim Statistics
Vehicle Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Lexus LS 460 4dr 2WD 155 76 203 52 Lexus LS 460 4dr 4WD 207 102 239 62 Lexus LS 460 L 4dr 2WD 199 Lexus LS 460 L 4dr 4WD 251 324
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Everyone needs different car insurance coverages
When quoting and choosing the right insurance coverage, there really is no cookie cutter policy. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
For example, these questions might help in determining if your insurance needs would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Does low annual mileage earn a discount?
- Why am I required to get a high-risk car insurance policy?
- Am I covered if I hit my neighbor’s mailbox?
- Do I need rental car coverage?
- How many claims can I have before being canceled?
- Should I rate my Lexus LS 460 as pleasure use or commute?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but a few of them apply, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form. It only takes a few minutes and you can get the answers you need.
Independent versus exclusive insurance agencies
Many drivers still like to buy from a local agent and often times that is recommended Most agents are highly skilled in risk management and give you someone to call. The best thing about comparing insurance prices online is that you can obtain the best rates and still choose a local agent.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this simple form, your information is sent to local insurance agents in Phoenix who will give you bids and help you find cheaper coverage. You never need to leave your house due to the fact that quote results will go to you directly. If you want to quote rates from a specific company, you would need to navigate to their website and fill out the quote form the provide.
Picking an provider shouldn’t rely on just the premium amount. These questions are important to ask:
- When do they do a full risk review?
- Will their companies depreciate repairs to your car based on the mileage?
- Are aftermarket or OEM parts used to repair vehicles?
- Do they have cheaper tiers of coverage?
- If you are a high risk driver, do they have special markets for your coverage?
- Are claim adjusters local or do you have to take your car somewhere else?
When searching for local Phoenix agents, there are two different agency structures and how they can write your policy. Car insurance agents in Phoenix can be described as either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for. Either one can sell and service car insurance coverage, but it is a good idea to know how they differ since it may influence the kind of agent you use.
Exclusive Car Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agents can only quote rates from one company and some examples include State Farm, AAA, and Liberty Mutual. They usually cannot shop your coverage around so you need to shop around if the rates are high. Exclusive agents are very knowledgeable on what they offer which helps offset the inability to provide other markets. Some insured continue to purchase coverage from exclusives primarily because of the prominence of the brand rather than low rates.
Below are Phoenix exclusive agencies who can help you get price quotes.
- Allstate Insurance: David Vasquez
4151 W Bethany Home Rd a – Phoenix, AZ 85019 – (602) 841-1421 – View Map
- Mary Parada – State Farm Insurance Agent
3414 W Bell Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85053 – (602) 942-9202 – View Map
- Jacob Rosell – State Farm Insurance Agent
2218 N 24th St – Phoenix, AZ 85008 – (602) 267-8200 – View Map
These type of agents can sell policies from many different companies so as a result can place your coverage with many different companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If you are not satisfied with one company, they simply move your policy to a different company and you won’t have to switch agencies. When shopping rates, we recommend you compare prices from multiple independent agents for maximum quote selection. Most have the option of insuring with smaller companies which can save you money.
Shown below are independent insurance agents in Phoenix that are able to give price quote information.
- Best Buy Insurance
3917 S Central Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85040 – (602) 268-2548 – View Map
- Citywide Insurance
1529 W Thomas Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85015 – (602) 241-9200 – View Map
- Rodriguez Insurance
5720 N 27th Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85017 – (602) 242-5303 – View Map
If you receive good feedback to your questions and a good coverage price, you have narrowed it down to an auto insurance agent that can insure your vehicles.
Lower rates by being persistent
Some insurance companies may not offer rate quotes online and these regional carriers only sell coverage through independent insurance agencies. Affordable Lexus LS 460 insurance in Phoenix can be sourced on the web as well as from insurance agents, and you should be comparing both to get a complete price analysis.
We covered a lot of ways to compare Lexus LS 460 insurance prices in Phoenix. The key concept to understand is the more rate quotes you have, the better your chances of lowering your rates. Consumers may even find the best price on insurance is with a small mutual company.
Drivers who switch companies do it for many reasons like unfair underwriting practices, poor customer service, delays in responding to claim requests and being labeled a high risk driver. Whatever your reason, choosing a new company can be easy and end up saving you some money.
Additional detailed information can be read by following these links:
- Child Safety FAQ (iihs.org)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for 19 Year Olds in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Phoenix Auto Insurance for State Employees? (FAQ)
- What is Covered by GAP Insurance? (Allstate)
- Event Data Recorders FAQ (iihs.org)
- Rental Car Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Institute)