Want to learn the secrets to finding more competitive Land Rover LR3 insurance in Phoenix? I really doubt anyone looks forward to paying for insurance, especially when the cost is way too high.
Remarkably, a study showed that over 70% of consumers have been with the same company for over three years, and just short of a majority have never compared quotes from other companies. With the average premium in America being $1,847, drivers could pocket $860 a year just by shopping around, but they don’t understand how simple it is to go online and compare rates. Popular companies such as GEICO, Progressive and Allstate constantly blast consumers with catchy ads and consumers find it hard to not get sucked in by the cute commercials and effectively compare rates to find the best deal.
It’s a good habit to shop coverage around as often as possible because insurance prices are adjusted regularly by insurance companies. Even if you think you had the lowest rates on Land Rover LR3 insurance in Phoenix last year a different company probably has better premium rates today. Forget all the misinformation about insurance because you’re about to find out the proper way to find the best coverage while lowering your premiums.
Discount Phoenix car insurance quotes
Some insurance providers don’t always advertise every discount in an easy-to-find place, so the list below gives a summary of some of the best known in addition to some of the lesser obvious car insurance savings.
- Telematics Devices – Phoenix drivers who agree to allow driving data submission to look at vehicle usage remotely such as State Farm’s In-Drive could see a rate decrease if they show good driving skills.
- Low Miles Discount – Maintaining low annual mileage may allow you to get lower car insurance rates due to less chance of an accident.
- Government Employee Discount – Simply working for the federal government could qualify for a slight premium decrease with certain companies.
- Life Insurance – Select insurance carriers reward you with better premium rates if you take out auto and life insurance together.
- Sign Early and Save – A few insurance companies offer discounts for signing up prior to your current LR3 insurance policy expiring. The savings is around 10%.
- No Accidents – Good drivers with no accidents are rewarded with significantly better rates on Phoenix car insurance quote in comparison with accident-prone drivers.
- Student in College – Kids who are enrolled in higher education away from home without a vehicle on campus may be able to be covered for less.
- Auto/Home Discount – If you have multiple policies and insure them with the same company you could save at least 10% off all policies.
- First Accident Forgiveness – This one isn’t a discount, but companies like GEICO and Liberty Mutual allow you one accident before hitting you with a surcharge so long as you are claim-free for a particular time prior to the accident.
- Professional Organizations – Having an affiliation with a professional or civic organization is a simple method to lower premiums when getting a Phoenix car insurance quote.
Drivers should understand that many deductions do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like physical damage coverage or medical payments. Even though it appears you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you won’t be that lucky.
Larger car insurance companies and their offered discounts are included below.
- American Family offers premium reductions for good driver, Steer into Savings, defensive driver, TimeAway discount, and air bags.
- State Farm offers discounts including accident-free, driver’s education, good student, multiple autos, and good driver.
- 21st Century has savings for homeowners, air bags, driver training, theft prevention, student driver, teen driver, and anti-lock brakes.
- Travelers policyholders can earn discounts including student away at school, hybrid/electric vehicle, home ownership, driver training, and payment discounts.
- GEICO includes discounts for daytime running lights, seat belt use, five-year accident-free, military active duty, defensive driver, air bags, and multi-vehicle.
If you need inexpensive Phoenix car insurance quotes, ask each company or agent to give you their best rates. All car insurance discounts might not apply in your area. To see a list of companies who offer car insurance discounts in Arizona, click here to view.
First Step: Get free Land Rover LR3 insurance quotes
The auto insurance companies shown below are ready to provide free rate quotes in Arizona. If multiple companies are shown, it’s highly recommended you visit as many as you can to get the most competitive price.
Auto insurance can be complex
Always keep in mind that when comparing insurance from an agent or online for your personal vehicles, there really isn’t a one size fits all plan. Your financial needs are unique so this has to be addressed.
Here are some questions about coverages that might help in determining whether you may require specific advice.
- What is covered by UM/UIM coverage?
- Is there a penalty for late payment?
- Are there companies who specialize in insuring high-risk drivers?
- Why am I be forced to buy a membership to get insurance from some companies?
- Do I need to call my car insurance company before buying a new car?
- Is pleasure use cheaper than using my Land Rover LR3 to commute?
- How can I get my company to pay me more for my totalled car?
- Why do I have to buy liability insurance?
- How do I buy GAP insurance?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but a few of them apply, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area. It’s fast, free and you can get the answers you need.
Car insurance is available from local insurance agents
Many drivers still prefer to talk to a local agent and we recommend doing that Licensed agents can point out coverage gaps and help submit paperwork. The best thing about getting free rate quotes online is the fact that you can find cheap rate quotes and still have a local agent. And buying from local insurance agents is important particularly in Phoenix.
After filling out this form (opens in new window), the coverage information is immediately sent to local insurance agents in Phoenix who will gladly provide quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It’s much easier because you don’t need to do any legwork since price quotes are sent directly to you. If for some reason you want to quote rates from a particular provider, just search and find their rate quote page and fill out the quote form the provide.
If you are searching for local Phoenix agents, it’s helpful to know the types of insurance agents and how they are distinctly different. Agencies in Phoenix can be described as either exclusive agents or independent agents. Either type can sell affordable car insurance policies, but it’s important to point out the difference between them because it can factor into buying decisions.
Independent Car Insurance Agencies
These agents are not limited to a single company so as a result can place your coverage with multiple insurance companies and find the cheapest car insurance rates. To move your coverage to a new company, they simply switch companies in-house and you stay with the same agent.
When comparison shopping, you need to get some free quotes from at a minimum one independent agency so that you have a good selection of quotes to compare.
The following are Phoenix independent agencies that can give you rate quotes.
22601 N 19th Ave #216 – Phoenix, AZ 85027 – (623) 572-0032 – View Map
Agents of this type can only provide pricing for a single company and some examples include State Farm, AAA, Farmers Insurance or Allstate. They are unable to place coverage with different providers so always compare other rates. These agents are usually well trained on what they offer which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums.
Below is a short list of exclusive agents in Phoenix that are able to give price quote information.
Severiano Torres III – State Farm Insurance Agent
1820 N 75th Ave #106 – Phoenix, AZ 85035 – (623) 846-0240 – View Map
Andy Carrillo – State Farm Insurance Agent
4713 E Southern Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85042 – (602) 426-8088 – View Map
Choosing an auto insurance agent requires more thought than just the bottom line cost. Get answers to these questions too.
- Are they giving you every discount you deserve?
- If you have an accident, will your rates go up?
- Is auto insurance their primary focus in Phoenix?
- How long has the business existed?
- Do they carry Errors and Omissions coverage?
- Can you contact them at any time?
Once you have received positive responses to these questions and a good coverage price, it’s possible that you found a car insurance agent that can be trusted to insure your vehicles.
Compare but don’t skimp
Some car insurance companies may not provide online rate quotes and most of the time these regional insurance providers prefer to sell through independent agents. Cost effective Land Rover LR3 insurance can be bought on the web as well as from independent agents in Phoenix, and you should compare price quotes from both to have the best selection.
While you’re price shopping online, it’s very important that you do not buy less coverage just to save a little money. There have been many situations where consumers will sacrifice comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to regret they didn’t have enough coverage. Your goal is to find the BEST coverage at a price you can afford, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
Even more information can be read at these sites:
- How Much Auto Coverage do I Need? (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Teenage Females in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Understanding Car Crashes Video (iihs.org)
- Five Mistakes to Avoid (Insurance Information Institute)