Are you looking for a better way to compare more competitive auto insurance rates in Phoenix, AZ? Phoenix shoppers have a choice when shopping for low-cost Chrysler Sebring insurance. You can either spend your time contacting agents getting price quotes or use the internet to compare rates.
There are more efficient ways to shop for auto insurance and we’ll show you the quickest way to compare rates on a Chrysler and find the lowest possible price from both online companies and Phoenix agents.
Sad but true, the vast majority of consumers kept buying from the same company for well over three years, and about 40% of consumers have never compared quotes from other companies. Phoenix consumers can save as much as 50% each year by just comparing rate quotes, but most undervalue the large savings they would see if they just switched companies.
The companies shown below are our best choices to provide quotes in Phoenix, AZ. If several companies are displayed, we recommend you get rates from several of them to get the best price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Sebring Touring 4-Dr Sedan||$232||$460||$300||$18||$90||$1,100||$92|
|Sebring Limited 4-Dr Sedan||$222||$538||$314||$18||$94||$1,186||$99|
|Sebring LX 2-Dr Convertible||$224||$456||$282||$16||$84||$1,062||$89|
|Sebring Touring 2-Dr Convertible||$156||$284||$306||$18||$92||$856||$71|
|Sebring Limited 2-Dr Convertible||$278||$620||$314||$18||$94||$1,324||$110|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices above based on married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, claim-free, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, and multi-policy. Table data does not factor in garaging location in Phoenix which can revise auto insurance rates substantially.
Comparison of policy deductibles
The diagram below illustrates how your choice of deductibles and can change Chrysler Sebring insurance costs for each age group. The costs are based on a single male driver, full physical damage coverage, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Car insurance is an important decision
Even though it can be expensive, insuring your vehicle serves several important purposes.
- Almost all states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means you are required to buy specific minimum amounts of liability insurance coverage in order to get the vehicle licensed. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your Chrysler Sebring with a loan, it’s guaranteed your bank will make it mandatory that you have full coverage to guarantee their interest in the vehicle. If you do not keep the policy in force, the lender may insure your Chrysler for a much higher rate and force you to reimburse them a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Car insurance preserves both your car and your personal assets. It will also reimburse you for medical bills for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, also pays expenses related to your legal defense if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to have it repaired.
The benefits of having insurance more than cancel out the cost, particularly when you have a large claim. But the average driver in Arizona is overpaying more than $800 each year so you should quote rates at least once a year to ensure rates are inline.
Discounts can help to save on Chrysler Sebring insurance in Phoenix
Companies offering auto insurance don’t always publicize every discount very clearly, so the following is a list of both well-publicized and the harder-to-find ways to save on auto insurance.
- Clubs and Organizations – Having an affiliation with qualifying clubs or civic groups could earn you a nice discount on auto insurance.
- E-sign – Some insurance companies will give a small break for buying a policy and signing up digitally online.
- Driver’s Education for Students – Have your child successfully take a driver’s education course as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- Discount for Swiching Early – A few companies offer discounts for buying a new policy prior to the expiration date on your current Sebring insurance policy. This can save 10% or more.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags – Vehicles equipped with air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems may get savings of 25 to 30%.
- Own a Home – Simply owning a home can save you money since home ownership means you have a higher level of financial diligence.
- Save with a New Car – Insuring a new Sebring can save you some money because newer models have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- Multiple Cars – Insuring more than one vehicle on one policy may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
- First Accident Forgiveness – This one isn’t a discount, but a few companies such as Allstate and GEICO will let one accident slide without the usual rate increase so long as you are claim-free before the accident.
As a footnote on discounts, some of the credits will not apply to all coverage premiums. Most only cut specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. Just because it seems like you could get a free auto insurance policy, you’re out of luck.
Companies and the discounts they provide include:
- State Farm has discounts for good student, multiple policy, defensive driving training, passive restraint, and accident-free.
- Nationwide may have discounts that include good student, easy pay, business or organization, defensive driving, and Farm Bureau membership.
- GEICO policyholders can earn discounts including anti-lock brakes, multi-vehicle, seat belt use, military active duty, and anti-theft.
- AAA may offer discounts for education and occupation, anti-theft, pay-in-full, AAA membership discount, multi-car, good student, and good driver.
- 21st Century offers premium reductions for teen driver, student driver, automatic seat belts, anti-lock brakes, driver training, and theft prevention.
- The Hartford offers discounts including defensive driver, bundle, driver training, good student, air bag, anti-theft, and vehicle fuel type.
If you need the cheapest Chrysler Sebring rate quotes, ask each company how you can save money. Savings might not be offered on policies in your area. To see companies that offer discounts in Arizona, follow this link.
Can’t I get rate quotes from local Phoenix auto insurance agents?
Many people just want to sit down and talk to an agent and that is just fine! Good insurance agents can make sure you are properly covered and help file insurance claims. A good thing about comparing rate quotes online is that drivers can save money and get cheap rate quotes and still have a local agent. Buying from local insurance agents is especially important in Phoenix.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this form (opens in new window), your coverage information gets sent to insurance agents in Phoenix who will gladly provide quotes for your business. You won’t even need to even leave your home because quoted prices will be sent to your email. If you want to compare prices from a specific insurance company, feel free to jump over to their website and fill out the quote form the provide.
When looking for a reputable insurance agent or broker, it helps to know the two types of insurance agents and how they work. Insurance agencies in Phoenix can be classified as either independent agents or exclusive agents. Both types can properly insure your vehicles, but it’s worth mentioning the subtle differences because it can influence the kind of agent you use.
Independent Car Insurance Agents (or Brokers)
These agents are not limited to a single company so as a result can place your coverage through lots of different companies and find you cheaper rates. If they find a cheaper price, your agent can just switch to a different company and you don’t have to do anything.
When comparing rates, it’s a good idea to include rate quotes from several independent insurance agents to get the best comparison. A lot of them also have access to smaller companies that many times have cheaper rates.
Shown below is a partial list of independent agents in Phoenix that can possibly get you free rate quotes.
- UNO Insurance Agency
3510 E Bell Rd # 2 – Phoenix, AZ 85032 – (602) 493-2300 – View Map
- Daniels Nicolson Insurance Agency, Inc
4411 N 19th Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85015 – (800) 972-1893 – View Map
- Travelers Insurance
22601 N 19th Ave #216 – Phoenix, AZ 85027 – (623) 572-0032 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents of this type work for only one company and some examples include AAA, Allstate, State Farm, or Farmers Insurance. Exclusive agents cannot shop your coverage around so it’s a take it or leave it situation. These agents are usually quite knowledgeable on the products they sell which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Consumers sometimes choose to use an exclusive agent partially due to loyalty to the company rather than low rates.
Below is a list of exclusive insurance agents in Phoenix who can help you get comparison quotes.
- Brian Stevens – State Farm Insurance Agent
21043 N Cave Creek Rd A12 – Phoenix, AZ 85024 – (602) 569-6600 – View Map
- State Farm: Lynn Hennessy
4645 E Chandler Blvd #110 – Phoenix, AZ 85048 – (480) 759-0203 – View Map
- Arly Sanchez – State Farm Insurance Agent
1625 N 51st Ave Ste 103 – Phoenix, AZ 85035 – (602) 455-2886 – View Map
Finding a good auto insurance agent should include more criteria than just a cheap price. These are some questions your agent should answer.
- Which company do they place the most coverage with?
- Does the company allow you to choose your own collision repair facility?
- Can you get a list of referrals?
- Do they get extra compensation for selling add-on coverages?
- How much can you save by raising your physical damage deductibles?
- Where would glass claims be handled in Phoenix?
Shop smart and save
Consumers who switch companies do it for a variety of reasons including not issuing a premium refund, being labeled a high risk driver, high prices and even an unsatisfactory settlement offer. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, finding a great new company is not as difficult as it may seem.
Low-cost Chrysler Sebring insurance in Phoenix can be found online in addition to many Phoenix insurance agents, so you should compare both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some insurance providers may not provide online quoting and these smaller providers provide coverage only through independent agents.
We just presented some good ideas how to lower your Chrysler Sebring insurance prices in Phoenix. The most important thing to understand is the more price quotes you have, the better chance you’ll have of finding affordable Phoenix auto insurance quotes. You may even find the most savings is with a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising.
Additional car insurance information can be found at these links:
- Credit Impacts Car Insurance Rates (State Farm)
- How Much is Phoenix Auto Insurance After a Speeding Ticket? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for Used Cars in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Side Impact Crash Tests (iihs.org)
- Crash Avoidance Technologies FAQ (iihs.org)