Drivers not familiar with comparing insurance coverage rates online might discover buying affordable Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid insurance rates in Phoenix can be quite challenging.
Unbelievably, the vast majority of insurance customers kept their coverage with the same insurance company for well over three years, and 38% of customers have never even compared quotes to find lower-cost rates. Many drivers in Phoenix could save an average of as much as 50% each year by just comparing rate quotes, but they think it’s difficult to go online and compare rates.
It’s a good idea to compare premium rates yearly because prices are adjusted regularly by insurance companies. Despite the fact that you may have had the best rates on Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid insurance in Phoenix a couple years back you will most likely find a better premium rate today. Don’t believe everything you read about Pacifica Hybrid insurance out there, but I’m going to show you some good information on how to lower your insurance bill.
When comparing car insurance rates, know that making a lot of price comparisons helps increase your odds of locating the best rates.
The following companies are ready to provide price quotes in Arizona. If multiple companies are listed, we suggest you visit two to three different companies in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Auto insurance is an important decision
Even though Phoenix Pacifica Hybrid insurance rates can get expensive, insurance is most likely required but also gives you several important benefits.
- Almost all states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means you are required to carry specific minimum amounts of liability insurance in order to get the vehicle licensed. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Chrysler has a lien holder, more than likely the lender will make it a condition of the loan that you have comprehensive coverage to guarantee loan repayment. If coverage lapses or is canceled, the lender will be forced to insure your Chrysler for a lot more money and require you to fork over the higher premium.
- Auto insurance preserves not only your vehicle but also your assets. It will also reimburse you for medical transport and hospital expenses that are the result of an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance also covers all legal expenses up to the policy limit if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, your policy will cover the repair costs.
The benefits of insuring your Pacifica Hybrid greatly outweigh the cost, particularly for liability claims. According to a 2015 survey, the average American driver is overpaying over $855 a year so we recommend shopping around at every renewal to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Score discounts to get cheaper Phoenix insurance rates
Insurance is expensive, but there’s a good chance there are discounts that you may not know about. Most are applied at the time of purchase, but lesser-known reductions have to be asked for before you get the savings.
- Switch and Save Discount – A few companies give discounts for buying a new policy early. This can save 10% or more.
- Payment Method – By making one initial payment rather than paying in monthly installments you could save up to 5%.
- Organization Discounts – Joining a qualifying organization could trigger savings when shopping for insurance.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags or automatic seat belts can qualify for discounts of up to 25% or more.
- Safe Driver Discounts – Insureds without accidents can pay as much as 50% less than less cautious drivers.
- Braking Control Discount – Cars, trucks, and SUVs that have anti-lock braking systems can avoid accidents and the ABS can save up to 10%.
- College Student Discount – College-age children who live away from home to go to college without a vehicle on campus could qualify for this discount.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives – Buckling up and requiring all passengers to use a seat belt can save a little off the medical payments premium.
Discounts lower rates, but some credits don’t apply to your bottom line cost. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like physical damage coverage or medical payments. Despite the appearance that you could get a free insurance policy, you aren’t that lucky.
Some of the insurance companies that may include most of the discounts above are:
Before you buy a policy, ask every insurance company how many discounts you can get. Depending on the company, some discounts may not be offered in your state. To view providers who offer discounts in Arizona, click here to view.
Shop online but buy locally
Certain consumers still like to have an agent’s advice. The best thing about price shopping on the web is that drivers can save money and get cheap insurance quotes and also buy local. And buying from local agents is definitely important in Phoenix.
Once you complete this simple form, the coverage information is instantly submitted to agents in your area who want to provide quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You don’t have to leave your house since price quotes are sent immediately to your email address. You can most likely find cheaper rates AND a local agent. If you wish to compare rates for a specific company, feel free to go to their quote page and fill out their quote form.
Insurance agent types
When finding local Phoenix agents, it helps to know the two types of insurance agents and how they can service your needs differently. Agents can be classified as either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive.
Independent agents can sell policies from many different companies so they can insure your vehicles through lots of different companies and potentially find a lower price. If they quote lower rates, they simply move the coverage in-house without you having to go to a different agency.
When shopping rates, you absolutely need to check rates from at a minimum one independent agency to ensure the widest selection of prices. Most also write with small mutual carriers that can offer cheaper rates than bigger companies.
Listed below are independent agents in Phoenix who can help you get pricing information.
- Travelers Insurance
22601 N 19th Ave #216 – Phoenix, AZ 85027 – (623) 572-0032 – View Map
- MiniCo Insurance Agency, LLC
10851 N Black Canyon Hwy #200 – Phoenix, AZ 85029 – (800) 528-1056 – View Map
- American Premier Insurance Agency
16815 S Desert Foothills Pkwy #140 – Phoenix, AZ 85048 – (480) 423-3444 – View Map
Exclusive agents normally can only provide a single company’s rates and examples are AAA, State Farm, Farmers Insurance, and Allstate. They generally cannot place coverage with different providers so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. Exclusive agents are well trained on sales techniques which helps them sell on service rather than price. Many people purchase coverage from exclusives partially due to the brand instead of buying on price only.
Shown below is a short list of exclusive insurance agents in Phoenix willing to provide price quote information.
- Lula Smith – State Farm Insurance Agent
7217 S Central Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85042 – (602) 232-0793 – View Map
- GEICO Insurance Agent
9515 W Camelback Rd #134 – Phoenix, AZ 85037 – (602) 234-3426 – View Map
- Andra Jeffress – State Farm Insurance Agent
1704 W Bethany Home Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85015 – (602) 249-1037 – View Map
Finding the right auto insurance agent needs to be determined by more than just a cheap price quote. Get answers to these questions too.
- Can you contact them at any time?
- Does the agent help file claims?
- Can you choose the body shop in case repairs are needed?
- Do you work with a CSR or direct with the agent?
- Does the agency have a positive business rating?
- Do they reduce claim amounts on high mileage vehicles?
- If you have an accident, will your rates go up?
- How much can you save by raising your physical damage deductibles?
Affordable car insurance premiums are possible
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, it’s not a good idea to skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. There are a lot of situations where an accident victim reduced physical damage coverage only to discover later that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. The ultimate goal is to buy enough coverage at the best cost, but do not skimp to save money.
Lower-priced car insurance in Phoenix is definitely available online as well as from independent agents in Phoenix, so you should compare both to have the best rate selection. Some insurance companies do not provide online price quotes and usually these small, regional companies only sell coverage through independent insurance agencies.
You just learned a lot of ways to find lower-cost Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid insurance in Phoenix. The key thing to remember is the more you quote Phoenix car insurance, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. You may even be surprised to find that the best price on car insurance is with the least-expected company.
- Vehicle Insurance (Wikipedia)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for High School Students in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Quotes for Government Employees in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes for a Chevrolet Traverse in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Phoenix Car Insurance Rates for a Honda Accord? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Phoenix Auto Insurance for 17 Year Olds? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Young Drivers in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Eight Auto Insurance Myths (Insurance Information Institute)
- Distracted Driving (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Determines the Price of My Auto Insurance Policy? (Insurance Information Institute)
- New vehicle ratings focus on headlights (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)