How long have you put off shopping around for the cheapest Chrysler Crossfire insurance in Phoenix? If you are new to online insurance, by this point your are probably confused thanks to all the different types of insurance companies all offering big savings in Phoenix.
It’s shocking but nearly 70% of consumers renewed their policy with the same company for at least the last four years, and virtually 40% of consumers have never shopped around. Most drivers in Arizona can cut their rates by 50% a year by just comparing rate quotes, but they just assume it’s a time-consuming process to save money by comparing rate quotes.
You should take the time to quote other rates as often as possible because insurance rates change quite often. Just because you had the best rate on Chrysler Crossfire insurance in Phoenix on your last policy the chances are good that you can find a lower price today. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about insurance because you’re about to find out the fastest way to properly buy coverages while reducing your premium.
If you are insured now, you stand a good chance to be able to get lower rates using the techniques presented in this article. Finding and comparing cheaper auto insurance in Phoenix is simple if you know the tricks. Nevertheless, Arizona vehicle owners do need to learn the way insurance companies market on the web because it can help you find the best coverage.
The quickest way to compare policy rates for Chrysler Crossfire insurance in Phoenix is to understand most larger insurance companies participate in online systems to give free rates quotes. To start a quote, the only thing you need to do is take a few minutes to give details such as daily mileage, any included safety features, coverage limits, and if you have an active license. Your details gets sent immediately to many highly-rated insurers and they return rate quotes within a short period of time.
To start a rate quote now, click here and find out if you can get cheaper insurance in Phoenix.
The companies in the list below have been selected to offer price comparisons in Phoenix, AZ. If the list has multiple companies, we recommend you visit as many as you can to get the lowest price.
Three main reasons to buy car insurance
Even though Phoenix Crossfire insurance rates can get expensive, paying for car insurance is required for several reasons.
- The majority of states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means it is punishable by state law to not carry a minimum amount of liability in order to be legal. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your Crossfire, most banks will have a requirement that you have comprehensive coverage to guarantee loan repayment. If you let the policy lapse, the bank will be required to insure your Chrysler at a significantly higher premium and make you pay the higher price.
- Car insurance protects not only your car but also your financial assets. Insurance will pay for many types of medical costs for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, will also pay for a defense attorney in the event you are sued. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of buying enough insurance are definitely more than the cost, particularly when you have a large claim. But the average American driver is overpaying more than $810 a year so it’s important to compare rates at every renewal to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Phoenix Insurance Rates are Influenced by These Factors
Lots of things are part of the calculation when you get your auto insurance bill. A few of the factors are predictable such as traffic violations, although some other factors are more obscure such as your credit history and annual miles driven. One of the most helpful ways to save on auto insurance is to to have a grasp of the rating factors that aid in calculating auto insurance rates. If you have some idea of what impacts premium levels, this allows you to make good choices that may reward you with big savings.
The factors shown below are a partial list of the pieces used by your company to calculate premiums.
Where you reside can modify prices – Being located in a rural area may provide you with better prices when shopping for auto insurance. Fewer drivers and short commutes translates into fewer accident claims. Residents of big cities have traffic congestion and higher rates of accident claims. More time on the road means more chances of being involved in an auto accident.
Put fewer miles on your vehicle – The higher the miles on your Chrysler in a year’s time the higher your rates will be. A lot of insurance companies rate vehicles based on how the vehicle is used. Autos not used for work or commuting receive lower rates compared to those used for work or business. An improperly rated Crossfire can result in significantly higher rates. It’s a smart idea to ensure your auto insurance policy correctly shows how each vehicle is driven.
Males pay higher prices – Over time, data shows women are more cautious behind the wheel. However, don’t assume that men are WORSE drivers than women. Females and males cause fender benders in similar numbers, but the males tend to have more serious accidents. Men also tend to get more serious tickets such as DWI and reckless driving. Young men ages 16 to 20 generally have the highest accident percentage and therefore pay the highest rates.
Expect high rates for teens – Older people are more responsible, cause fewer claims and accidents, and tend to be get fewer driving tickets.Teen drivers have a tendency to be inattentive when driving therefore auto insurance rates are much higher.
Insurance discounts are available to cut your rates
Insurance is not cheap nor is it fun to buy but there may be some discounts that you may not know about. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied at quote time, but once in a while a discount must be specially asked for before being credited.
- Pay Early and Save – If you pay your bill all at once instead of making monthly payments you may have a lower total premium amount.
- No Claim Discounts – Claim-free drivers have much lower rates compared to drivers who are more careless.
- ABS Brakes – Cars, trucks, and SUVs with ABS braking systems or traction control prevent accidents and will save you 10% or more on Crossfire insurance in Phoenix.
- Savings for New Vehicles – Buying a new car model can save up to 30% since newer models are generally safer.
- Driver’s Education for Students – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to successfully complete driver’s ed class in high school.
- Service Members Pay Less – Having a deployed family member can result in better premium rates.
- Data Collection Discounts – Phoenix drivers who agree to allow data collection to spy on their driving habits by using a telematics device in their vehicle such as Progressive’s Snapshot could see a rate decrease if their driving habits are good.
- Professional Organizations – Having an affiliation with qualifying employment or professional organizations is a simple method to lower premiums on insurance.
A quick disclaimer, some of the credits will not apply to the entire cost. Some only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as collision or personal injury protection. Even though it appears all the discounts add up to a free policy, nobody gets a free ride. Any amount of discount will definitely reduce the cost of coverage.
A few companies who may offer most of these discounts are:
It’s a good idea to ask all the companies which discounts you may be entitled to. A few discounts may not be offered everywhere.
Insurance agents near you
Certain consumers just prefer to talk to an insurance agent and doing so can bring peace of mind The best thing about comparing insurance prices online is you can get lower rates and still have a local agent. And buying from local agents is important particularly in Phoenix.
Once you complete this short form, your insurance data is transmitted to agents in your area who will gladly provide quotes for your insurance coverage. There is no need to drive around because prices are sent immediately to you. You can find lower rates AND an agent nearby. If you wish to get a rate quote from a specific insurance company, you can always find their quoting web page and fill out their quote form.
When researching a reputable agency, it can be helpful to understand the types of insurance agents to choose from. Auto insurance agencies are either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments.
Independent Auto Insurance Agencies or Brokers
Independent insurance agents are appointed with more than one company so as a result can place your coverage amongst many companies and find the cheapest rate. To move your coverage to a new company, your agent can switch companies which requires no work on your part.
When comparison shopping, you absolutely need to contact at least one independent agent to have the most options to choose from. A lot of them also have access to small mutual carriers that can offer cheaper rates than bigger companies.
Featured below are Phoenix independent insurance agents who can help you get price quotes.
- LA Insurance Agency
7602 S Central Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85042 – (602) 276-0002 – View Map
- Farmer-Leavitt Insurance Agency
919 N 1st St – Phoenix, AZ 85004 – (602) 264-0566 – View Map
- Independent Insurance Agents
333 E Flower St – Phoenix, AZ 85012 – (602) 956-1851 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agents
These type of agents can only place business with one company and examples are Allstate, State Farm and Farm Bureau. Exclusive agents cannot shop your coverage around so they really need to provide good service. They are usually quite knowledgeable on sales techniques which can be an advantage. Consumers frequently buy from the same agent for years partially due to the brand name instead of buying on price only.
Below are Phoenix exclusive agencies willing to provide price quote information.
- Eric Hamilton – State Farm Insurance Agent
10265 W Camelback Rd #120 – Phoenix, AZ 85037 – (623) 848-3048 – View Map
- John Abercrombie III – State Farm Insurance Agent
7207 N 7th St – Phoenix, AZ 85020 – (602) 906-0299 – View Map
- State Farm: Lynn Hennessy
4645 E Chandler Blvd #110 – Phoenix, AZ 85048 – (480) 759-0203 – View Map
Picking an insurance agency requires more thought than just a cheap quote. These are valid questions to ask:
- Is the agency involved in supporting local community causes?
- Do they write coverage based solely on cost?
- Do clients work directly with the agent or are most inquiries handled by a CSR?
- Are all drivers listed on the coverage quote?
- How will an accident affect your rates?
- How many years have they been established?
- Will you get a loaner vehicle if you car is being repaired?
- Where would glass claims be handled in Phoenix?
Affordable insurance premiums are out there
The cheapest Chrysler Crossfire insurance in Phoenix can be sourced from both online companies and also from your neighborhood Phoenix agents, and you should compare price quotes from both so you have a total pricing picture. Some insurance companies do not provide price quotes online and these small, regional companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
People switch companies for many reasons like delays in responding to claim requests, high prices, not issuing a premium refund or even questionable increases in premium. It doesn’t matter what your reason, finding a new insurance company can be easier than you think.
When trying to cut insurance costs, make sure you don’t buy less coverage just to save a little money. There have been many situations where an insured dropped liability coverage limits only to regret at claim time that it was a big error on their part. Your objective should be to purchase a proper amount of coverage for the lowest price and still be able to protect your assets.
More tips and info about insurance can be read at these sites:
- What is Covered by an Auto Insurance Policy? (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much are Car Insurance Rates for a Chevrolet Equinox in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Quotes for Retired Military in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance for a 20 Year Old Female in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Event Data Recorders FAQ (iihs.org)
- Vehicle Insurance in the U.S. (Wikipedia)
- Protecting Teens from Drunk Driving (Insurance Information Institute)
- Automakers compete to add autobraking (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)