How long have you put off shopping around for lower-priced Audi TTS insurance in Phoenix? Have you finally had enough of scraping the payment together to buy auto insurance? You have the same problem as many other Arizona drivers.
Unbelievable but true, over 70% of drivers have bought auto insurance from the same company for well over three years, and nearly the majority have never compared quotes from other companies. Arizona consumers could save an average of almost 50% each year just by comparing rates, but they mistakenly think it’s difficult to shop around. Popular companies such as State Farm, Farmers Insurance, GEICO and Allstate continually bombard you with fancy advertisements and consumers find it hard to see past the corporate glitz and do the work needed to find the best deal.
Cheap companies for Audi TTS insurance in Arizona
The providers in the list below provide price comparisons in Phoenix, AZ. If multiple providers are shown, we suggest you compare several of them to get the best price comparison.
Audi TTS Insurance Premium Factors
Lots of things are considered when pricing auto insurance. A few of the factors are predictable such as traffic violations, but others are more obscure such as your credit history or your commute time.
The following are most of the major factors auto insurance companies consider when setting your prices.
Better drivers pay less – Even a single ticket may cause rates to rise by twenty percent. Drivers who don’t get tickets pay less for auto insurance than their less careful counterparts. Drivers who have serious violations like reckless driving, hit and run or driving under the influence are required to submit a SR-22 form with their state motor vehicle department in order to prevent a license revocation.
Safer vehicles mean better prices – Vehicles with good safety scores can get you lower premiums. These vehicles reduce occupant injuries and fewer serious injuries means less claims paid passed on to you as lower rates.
Drive less and save – Driving a lot of miles in a year’s time the more it will cost to insure it. The majority of insurers apply a rate based upon how much you drive. Cars left parked in the garage qualify for better rates than those that get driven frequently. Double check that your auto insurance policy is showing how each vehicle is driven. Having the wrong rating on your TTS is just wasting money.
When should you not file a claims? – If you are a frequent claim filer, you should expect much higher rates or policy non-renewal. Auto insurance companies in Arizona award the best rates to policyholders who are claim-free. Auto insurance is designed for claims that you cannot pay yourself.
Audi TTS statistical loss data – Car insurance companies analyze past claim statistics in order to profitably underwrite each model. Vehicles that the statistics show to have higher loss trends will cost more for coverage. The next table illustrates the insurance loss data for Audi TTS vehicles.
For each policy coverage, the claim probability for all vehicles, regardless of make or model, is set at 100. Percentage values below 100 indicate better than average losses, while values over 100 indicate more frequent claims or an increased chance of larger losses than average.
Audi TTS Insurance Loss Statistics
|Specific Audi Model||Collision||Property Damage||Comp||Personal Injury||Medical Payment||Bodily Injury|
|Audi TTS 2dr 4WD||141|
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics from IIHS.org for 2013-2015 Model Years
Verify you’re getting every discount
Auto insurance is easily one of your largest bills, but you might be missing out on some discounts that can help lower your rates. Certain discounts will be triggered automatically when you complete an application, but lesser-known reductions have to be inquired about before they will apply.
- Discount for Good Grades – Being a good student could provide a savings of up to 20% or more. The good student discount can last up to age 25.
- Government Employees – Active or retired federal employment could qualify for a slight premium decrease with certain companies.
- Claim Free – Insureds who avoid accidents and claims can earn big discounts when compared to policyholders that have many claims.
- Driver’s Ed – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to enroll in driver’s education in school or through a local driver safety program.
- More Vehicles More Savings – Drivers who insure primary and secondary vehicles with the same company can reduce rates for all insured vehicles.
- Braking Control Discount – Cars, trucks, and SUVs equipped with ABS or steering control can reduce accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Safe Driver Discounts – Drivers who don’t get into accidents could pay up to 40% less compared to rates paid by drivers with frequent claims.
- Telematics Data – Insureds that choose to allow their auto insurance company to scrutinize driving habits through the use of a telematics system such as In-Drive from State Farm or Allstate’s Drivewise system could save a few bucks if they have good driving habits.
Consumers should know that some credits don’t apply to the entire cost. Most only reduce individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. So when it seems like adding up those discounts means a free policy, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
Companies and the discounts they provide are detailed below.
- GEICO discounts include multi-vehicle, emergency military deployment, air bags, federal employee, and defensive driver.
- Auto-Owners Insurance may have discounts that include paid in full, air bags, mature driver, multiple vehicles, safe driver, paperless, and good student.
- American Family may include discounts for defensive driver, good driver, early bird, good student, mySafetyValet, and bundled insurance.
- Esurance offers discounts for good driver, multi-policy, DriveSense, homeowner, and paid-in-full.
- Progressive offers premium reductions for multi-policy, online signing, good student, multi-vehicle, continuous coverage, and online quote discount.
- State Farm includes discounts for driver’s education, student away at school, defensive driving training, Drive Safe & Save, anti-theft, Steer Clear safe driver discount, and safe vehicle.
- AAA offers discounts including pay-in-full, good driver, AAA membership discount, anti-theft, multi-car, and good student.
When getting free Phoenix car insurance quotes, it’s a good idea to each company to apply every possible discount. A few discounts might not be offered on policies in Phoenix. To view auto insurance companies who offer discounts in Phoenix, follow this link.
Compare rates but buy from a local neighborhood Phoenix car insurance agent
Certain consumers prefer to go talk to an agent and often times that is recommended Good agents can help determine the best coverages and will help you if you have claims. The biggest benefit of price shopping on the web is you can get the lowest rates but also keep your business local. And buying from neighborhood agents is important particularly in Phoenix.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this short form, your insurance data is instantly submitted to companies in Phoenix who can give free rate quotes for your business. There is no reason to leave your house due to the fact that quote results will go directly to your email. If you wish to quote rates from a specific company, you just need to jump over to their website and fill out their quote form.
Finding a good company shouldn’t rely on just the quoted price. The questions below may impact your decision as well.
- How are they compensated?
- Is the agency active in community causes in Phoenix?
- Does the company use OEM repair parts?
- Do they specialize in personal lines auto insurance in Phoenix?
- Will they give you a referral list?
Don’t give up on cheaper premiums
We just presented some good ideas how to shop for Audi TTS insurance online. It’s most important to understand that the more times you quote, the higher your chance of finding affordable Audi TTS insurance quotes. Consumers could even find that the biggest savings come from some of the lesser-known companies. These smaller insurers can often insure niche markets at a lower cost than their larger competitors like State Farm and Allstate.
Affordable Audi TTS insurance in Phoenix can be sourced online and from local agencies, so you should compare both to have the best chance of lowering rates. A few companies may not offer online rate quotes and these regional carriers only sell coverage through local independent agencies.
- Understanding your Policy (NAIC.org)
- Who Has Affordable Phoenix Car Insurance Quotes for a 20 Year Old Male? (FAQ)
- How Much is Car Insurance for Electric Cars in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Quotes for a Hyundai Santa Fe in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Uber Drivers in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Driving in Bad Weather (Insurance Information Institute)
- Senior Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)
- Information for Teen Drivers (GEICO)