Are you drained from wondering where the money will come from to pay your car insurance bill each month? You have the same problem as most other vehicle owners in Arizona.
Remarkably, a study showed that the vast majority of car insurance customers have bought car insurance from the same company for a minimum of four years, and almost 40% of drivers have never quoted rates to find cheap coverage. Many drivers in Arizona can save approximately 50% each year just by getting comparison quotes, but they assume it’s a waste of time to shop their coverage around.
Online insurance companies like State Farm and GEICO continually hit you with fancy advertisements and it is challenging if not impossible to ignore the flashy ads and find the best price available.
If you are paying for car insurance now, you should be able to find better prices using the concepts you’re about to learn. Finding the cheapest car insurance coverage in Phoenix is much easier if you have a good place to start. But Arizona consumers must comprehend how companies calculate their prices and use it to your advantage.
Best companies for Audi A8 insurance
The providers in the list below have been selected to offer quotes in Arizona. If multiple providers are shown, it’s a good idea that you compare several of them in order to find the lowest rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|A8 4.2 Quattro 4-Dr Sedan||$376||$902||$390||$24||$116||$1,808||$151|
|A8 4.2L Quattro 4-Dr Sedan||$282||$548||$308||$18||$92||$1,248||$104|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on married male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, homeowner, multi-vehicle, claim-free, and multi-policy. Premium amounts do not factor in specific Phoenix garaging location which can decrease or increase premiums substantially.
Yearly auto insurance costs for men versus women
The example below visualizes the comparison of Audi A8 auto insurance costs for male and female drivers. The rates are based on no accidents, no driving violations, comprehensive and collision coverage, $250 deductibles, marital status is single, and no discounts are applied.
Full coverage or liability only
The illustration below examines Audi A8 annual premium costs with and without physical damage coverage. The rate quotes are based on no accidents or driving violations, $250 deductibles, single male driver, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
When to drop full coverage
There is no definitive guideline for excluding full coverage, but there is a guideline you can consider. If the yearly cost of comp and collision coverage is 10% or more of the settlement you would receive from your company, then you might consider buying liability only.
For example, let’s say your Audi A8 replacement value is $7,000 and you have $1,000 policy deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled, the most you would receive is $6,000 after you pay the deductible. If you are currently paying more than $600 annually to have full coverage, then it may be the right time to buy liability only.
There are some situations where only buying liability is not a good idea. If you still have a loan on your vehicle, you have to maintain full coverage in order to keep the loan. Also, if your finances do not allow you to purchase a different vehicle if your current one is damaged, you should keep full coverage in place.
Take policy discounts and save on Audi A8 insurance in Phoenix
The price of auto insurance can be rather high, but discounts can save money and there are some available that can dramatically reduce your bill. Certain reductions will be credited at the time of purchase, but some discounts are required to be asked about prior to getting the savings.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Vehicles that have steering control and anti-lock brakes prevent accidents so you can save 10 percent or more.
- E-sign – A few larger online companies will give you a small discount just for signing your application over the internet.
- Drivers Education – Cut your cost by having your teen driver take driver’s ed class if offered at their school.
- Use Seat Belts – Buckling up and requiring all passengers to buckle up can save 10% or more on the medical payments or PIP coverage costs.
- Data Collection Discounts – Insureds who allow data collection to analyze driving patterns remotely such as In-Drive from State Farm or Allstate’s Drivewise system may get a rate reduction if they are good drivers.
- Multi-line Discount – Not all insurance companies offer life insurance, but some may give you a small discount if you purchase some life insurance too.
- One Accident Forgiven – Not a discount per se, but a few companies such as Progressive, Allstate, and GEICO permit an accident without raising rates if you have no claims for a particular time prior to the accident.
Don’t be surprised that most credits do not apply to the whole policy. Most only cut specific coverage prices like collision or personal injury protection. So even though they make it sound like you can get free auto insurance, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
Large insurance companies and some of the premium reductions they offer include:
- State Farm has savings for good student, anti-theft, good driver, student away at school, and defensive driving training.
- Esurance offers discounts for safety device, multi-car, Switch & Save, renters, multi-policy, and paid-in-full.
- Progressive may include discounts for online signing, continuous coverage, good student, homeowner, multi-policy, and online quote discount.
- Liberty Mutual includes discounts for multi-car, newly married, newly retired, new graduate, good student, new vehicle discount, and hybrid vehicle.
- Auto-Owners Insurance offers premium reductions for paperless, multi-policy, company car, anti-lock brakes, and group or association.
- GEICO may offer discounts for defensive driver, five-year accident-free, air bags, seat belt use, and multi-policy.
If you are trying to find inexpensive Phoenix car insurance quotes, ask each company or agent what discounts are available to you. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts might not be available to policyholders in Phoenix.
Which policy gives me the best coverage?
When it comes to choosing the best auto insurance coverage, there is no best way to insure your cars. Every insured’s situation is different.
Here are some questions about coverages that could help you determine if your insurance needs may require specific advice.
- Should I have a commercial auto policy?
- Are rock chip repairs covered?
- What is high-risk coverage and where do I buy it?
- Am I covered if I have no license?
- What does medical payments cover?
- Do I have coverage if I rent a car in Mexico?
- Are my friends covered when driving my Audi A8?
- Where can I find high-risk insurance?
- Are split liability limits better than a combined single limit?
- Is borrowed equipment or tools covered if stolen or damaged?
If you can’t answer these questions, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. If you don’t have a local agent, complete this form.
Car insurance agents can help
Many people would rather talk to an insurance agent and that is OK! One of the great benefits of comparing rate quotes online is that you can find lower car insurance rates but also keep your business local. Supporting local insurance agents is important particularly in Phoenix.
After filling out this quick form, your coverage information is emailed to local insurance agents who can give free rate quotes for your insurance coverage. You won’t need to search for any insurance agencies as quotes are delivered directly to you. You can get cheaper insurance rates and work with a local agent. If you wish to get a price quote from a specific insurance provider, feel free to visit that company’s website and complete a quote there.
If you are wanting to purchase insurance from an insurance agent, it’s important to understand the different agency structures and how they work. Insurance agencies in Phoenix are categorized either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer.
Independent Insurance Agents
These agents are appointed with more than one company so they can insure your vehicles with any number of different companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. To move your coverage to a new company, they can switch companies in-house and you don’t have to do anything.
When comparing rates, it’s a good idea to check rates from several independent insurance agents in order to have the best price comparison.
The following are independent insurance agents in Phoenix who may provide free insurance quotes.
These type of agents work for only one company and some examples include AAA, Allstate, State Farm, or Farmers Insurance. Exclusive agents cannot provide rate quotes from other companies so you might not find the best rates. These agents are very knowledgeable on the products they sell which can be an advantage.
Shown below is a short list of exclusive agencies in Phoenix who can help you get price quotes.
Deciding on an auto insurance agent needs to be determined by more than just a cheap price quote. You should also get answers to these questions.
- Are they full-time agents?
- Do you need full coverage on every vehicle?
- How would your car be valued if totalled?
- Which family members are covered?
- What are their preferred companies if they are an independent agency?
- Can you get a list of referrals?
- Are you getting all the discounts the company offers?
- Will you be dealing directly with the agent or with a Custom Service Representative (CSR)?
Upon getting good responses to these questions and a good coverage price, you’ve probably found an auto insurance agent that is a good match to provide insurance coverage.
Keep this in mind when shopping around
Lower-priced Audi A8 insurance in Phoenix can be found both online and from local agencies, and you should compare price quotes from both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. There are still a few companies who may not offer rate quotes online and these smaller companies only sell through local independent agencies.
In this article, we presented a lot of techniques to reduce Audi A8 insurance auto insurance rates online in Phoenix. The key concept to understand is the more rate comparisons you have, the better likelihood of getting affordable Phoenix car insurance quotes. Consumers could even find that the lowest auto insurance rates are with a small local company.
Consumers who switch companies do it for any number of reasons including lack of trust in their agent, policy non-renewal, questionable increases in premium or not issuing a premium refund. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, switching companies can be easier than you think.
More tips and info about car insurance can be read by following these links:
- How Much Auto Coverage do I Need? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Affordable Phoenix Auto Insurance for a Ford Fusion? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for Felons in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for Drivers Over Age 60 in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Protect Yourself Against Auto Theft (Insurance Information Institute)
- What is a Telematics Device? (Allstate)
- Avoiding Deer Collisions (Insurance Information Institute)