Finding cheap rates for Chrysler Concorde insurance in Phoenix might be challenging for drivers who are beginners to comparison shopping online. With such a large number of agents and insurance companies available, it can easily turn into a chore to locate the lowest price in Arizona.
Amazingly, nearly 70% of drivers have stayed with the same insurance company for over three years, and about 40% of consumers have never taken the time to shop around. Many consumers in Phoenix could save almost $700 each year, but most tend to underestimate the benefits if they replace their high priced policy.
Decisions You Make Can Impact Your Insurance Premiums
The best way to find cheaper car insurance is to take a look at some of the factors that aid in calculating your policy premiums. If you have some idea of what positively or negatively impacts your premiums, this empowers consumers to make smart changes that may reward you with lower rates. Many things are part of the equation when quoting car insurance. Some are obvious such as your driving history, but others are more transparent such as your credit history and annual miles driven.
Lower car insurance rates with theft deterrents – Buying a car with anti-theft technology or alarm system can help bring down rates. Advanced theft deterrents like OnStar found on GM vehicles, advanced tracking like LoJack, and vehicle immobilization systems all help stop car theft and help bring rates down.
More policies can equal more savings – Most larger companies will award discounts to customers who buy several policies from them, otherwise known as a multi-policy discount. Discounts can be 10 percent or more. Even with this discount, it’s still a good idea to compare Chrysler Concorde rates in Phoenix to guarantee you are still saving the most.
Performance impacts insurance prices – The type of car you need insurance for makes a substantial difference in the rate you pay. The lowest base rates are usually for low performance passenger cars, but your final cost has many other factors. Because the Chrysler Concorde is considered a passenger car, insurance will be similar in price or lower when compared to the average rates in Phoenix.
Save money with excellent credit – Having a bad credit rating is likely to be a major factor in determining premium rates. Insureds with excellent credit tend to file fewer claims than those with lower credit scores. So if your credit score is low, you could be paying less to insure your Chrysler Concorde by improving your rating.
A lcoverage lapse is a bad thing – Allowing your coverage to lapse can be a guaranteed way to bump up your car insurance costs. And not only will your rates increase, not being able to provide proof of insurance could result in a revoked license or a big fine.
Choose high IIHS safety ratings and save – Vehicles with high crash test scores can get you lower premiums. The safest vehicles protect occupants better and reduced instances of injuries translates directly to fewer claims and cheaper rates on your policy. If your Chrysler Concorde is rated at a minimum four stars on Safercar.gov or an “acceptable” rating on iihs.org you may be receiving a better rate.
Just keep in mind that making a lot of price comparisons helps improve the odds of finding more affordable insurance. Some insurance companies are not set up to provide online price quotes, so you should also compare price estimates from them, too.
The companies shown below are ready to provide quotes in Arizona. If the list has multiple companies, we suggest you visit two to three different companies to get a more complete price comparison.
Buying the right Concorde insurance in Arizona is an important decision
Despite the high cost, insuring your vehicle is required by state law in Arizona and it also provides benefits you may not be aware of.
- The majority of states have mandatory insurance requirements which means it is punishable by state law to not carry specific minimum amounts of liability protection if you want to drive legally. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your Concorde, almost every bank will force you to buy full coverage to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the lender may insure your Chrysler at an extremely high rate and require you to reimburse them for it.
- Insurance protects both your Chrysler and your personal assets. Insurance will also pay for many types of medical costs incurred in an accident. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, also pays expenses related to your legal defense if you cause an accident and are sued. If your vehicle suffers damage from an accident or hail, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of having insurance more than offset the price you pay, particularly for liability claims. According to a 2015 survey, the average American driver overpays more than $830 a year so compare rate quotes at every policy renewal to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Get cheaper Chrysler Concorde insurance in Phoenix with discounts
Auto insurance is not cheap nor is it fun to buy but there are discounts available that many consumers don’t even know exist. Certain discounts will be triggered automatically at the time of purchase, but a few must be specially asked for prior to getting the savings.
- Good Students Pay Less – Performing well in school may save you up to 25%. You can use this discount normally up until you turn 25.
- Clubs and Organizations – Being a member of specific professional or occupational memberships or organizations could qualify you for a break when getting a Phoenix car insurance quote.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Vehicles that have factory anti-theft systems help deter theft and that can save you a little bit as well.
- Employee of Federal Government – Active or retired federal employment could cut as much as 10% off with select insurance companies.
- Multiple Policy Discount – If you insure your home and vehicles and insure them with the same company you may save nearly 15% which can help you find the cheapest Chrysler Concorde insurance in Phoenix.
- Accident-Free Discounts – Insureds who avoid accidents and claims pay much less compared to bad drivers.
- Seat Belt Discounts – Drivers who always wear seat belts and also require passengers to buckle up could cut 10% or more off the personal injury premium cost.
- Discounts for Good Drivers – Drivers who avoid accidents can save as much as half off their rates than drivers with accident claims.
It’s important to understand that most discount credits are not given to the overall cost of the policy. Most only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as liability and collision coverage. So even though you would think adding up those discounts means a free policy, you aren’t that lucky.
Some of the larger companies that possibly offer some of the discounts shown above possibly include:
If you need lower rates, check with every prospective company which discounts you qualify for. Some discounts listed above may not apply to policies in Phoenix. For a list of providers offering auto insurance discounts in Phoenix, follow this link.
When to have guidance from an insurance agent
Many drivers still like to sit down and talk to an agent and that is just fine! A nice benefit of price shopping on the web is you may find better rates and also buy local.
Once you complete this quick form, the coverage information gets sent to insurance agents in Phoenix who will give you quotes for your insurance coverage. You won’t need to drive around because prices are sent to the email address you provide. You’ll get the best rates and work with a local agent. If you have a need to get a price quote for a specific company, don’t hesitate to jump over to their website and submit a quote form there.
Deciding on an provider requires you to look at more than just a low price. Ask your prospective agent these questions:
- Do the coverages you’re quoting properly cover your vehicle?
- Are they able to provide referrals?
- Can glass repairs be made at your home?
- Will they make sure you get an adequate claim settlement?
- Will high miles depreciate repair valuations?
- Do they have cheaper tiers of coverage?
If you would like to find a local Phoenix insurance agency, there are two types of insurance agents that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Agents can either be exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents that choose to be exclusive generally can only insure with one company and some examples include Farmers Insurance or State Farm. Exclusive agents are unable to provide rate quotes from other companies so it’s a take it or leave it situation. They are highly trained on the products they sell and that enables them to sell even at higher rates. Consumers sometimes choose to use a exclusive agent primarily because of the brand legacy rather than having low rates.
Below are exclusive agents in Phoenix willing to provide price quotes.
- Martha Bueti – State Farm Insurance Agent
3540 E Baseline Rd #115 – Phoenix, AZ 85042 – (602) 243-9209 – View Map
- Eric Hamilton – State Farm Insurance Agent
10265 W Camelback Rd #120 – Phoenix, AZ 85037 – (623) 848-3048 – View Map
- Arly Sanchez – State Farm Insurance Agent
1625 N 51st Ave Ste 103 – Phoenix, AZ 85035 – (602) 455-2886 – View Map
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents that elect to be independent are not employed by any specific company so as a result can place your coverage through many different insurance companies and find the cheapest rate. If your agent finds better pricing, your agent can just switch to a different company and that require little work on your part. If you need lower rates, it’s recommended you contact at a minimum one independent agency to maximize your price options. Most independent agents also contract with smaller mutual companies who may have lower rates.
Listed below is a list of independent insurance agents in Phoenix that are able to give rate quotes.
- Horizon Insurance Group
2880 E Northern Ave #100 – Phoenix, AZ 85028 – (602) 992-9750 – View Map
- American Premier Insurance Agency
16815 S Desert Foothills Pkwy #140 – Phoenix, AZ 85048 – (480) 423-3444 – View Map
- UNO Insurance Agency
3510 E Bell Rd # 2 – Phoenix, AZ 85032 – (602) 493-2300 – View Map
What is the best auto insurance coverage?
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing proper insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there really isn’t a single plan that fits everyone. Every situation is different so your insurance needs to address that.
These are some specific questions can aid in determining if you would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Does coverage follow the driver or the vehicle?
- Does rental coverage apply when I am renting a car?
- Am I covered when driving in Canada or Mexico?
- Is upholstery damage covered by car insurance?
- What if I don’t agree with a claim settlement offer?
- Who does medical payments coverage extend to?
- Is my ex-spouse still covered by my policy?
- Why am I required to buy liability insurance?
- Can I afford to buy a different vehicle if my Chrysler Concorde is totaled?
If you can’t answer these questions but one or more may apply to you, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier
Cheap auto insurance premiums are possible
When getting Phoenix car insurance quotes online, don’t be tempted to reduce needed coverages to save money. There are a lot of situations where someone dropped liability coverage limits and discovered at claim time that they should have had better coverage. Your objective should be to get the best coverage possible at a price you can afford, not the least amount of coverage.
Cheaper auto insurance in Phoenix can be found on the web and also from your neighborhood Phoenix agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both to have the best selection. Some companies do not offer online quoting and most of the time these regional insurance providers prefer to sell through independent agencies.
Even more information is available by following these links:
- Teen Driver Licensing Information (iihs.org)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes for Unemployed Drivers in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- How Much is Phoenix Auto Insurance for Drivers with a DUI? (FAQ)
- How Much is Car Insurance for Electric Cars in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Drivers Over Age 50 in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Uber Drivers in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Phoenix Auto Insurance Rates for 4×4 Vehicles? (FAQ)
- How to Avoid Common Accidents (State Farm)
- Child Safety Seats (Insurance Information Institute)