How long has it been since the last time you looked for the cheapest Chevy Spark insurance in Phoenix? Car owners new to comparison shopping online could find buying cheaper Spark insurance to be a formidable task.
Unbelievable but true according to a study most auto insurance policyholders kept buying from the same company for four years or more, and nearly the majority have never even compared quotes to find lower-cost rates. Phoenix drivers could save about $733 each year by just comparing quotes, but most undervalue how much savings they would realize if they swap their current policy for a cheaper one.
Get cheaper rates by taking advantage of discounts
Car insurance is not cheap, but you can get discounts that many people don’t even know exist. Certain reductions will be credited at the time of quoting, but occasionally some discounts must be inquired about prior to receiving the credit. If you check and find you aren’t receiving every discount available, you are not getting the best rate possible.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to wear their seat belts can save 10% or more off the PIP or medical payment premium.
- Claim-Free Discount – Good drivers with no accidents get the best auto insurance rates as opposed to bad drivers.
- Multi-line Discount – Auto insurance companies who offer life insurance give a discounted premium rate on car insurance if you buy a life policy as well.
- Discounts for Safe Drivers – Drivers who don’t get into accidents can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates compared to accident prone drivers.
- Telematics Data Discounts – Drivers who elect to allow data collection to study vehicle usage through the use of a telematics system like In-Drive from State Farm and Progressive’s Snapshot might see lower rates if they have good driving habits.
- Early Signing – Some larger companies provide a discount for buying a new policy before your current expiration date. This can save 10% or more.
- Driver’s Education for Students – It’s a good idea to have your young drivers complete a driver education course in school.
- Distant Student Discount – College-age children who attend college more than 100 miles from Phoenix without a vehicle on campus can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Organization Discounts – Being a member of a professional or civic organization could earn you a nice discount when getting a Phoenix auto insurance quote.
Don’t be shocked that most discount credits are not given to the overall cost of the policy. Most cut specific coverage prices like medical payments or collision. Just because you may think all those discounts means the company will pay you, it doesn’t quite work that way. Any qualifying discounts will cut your policy cost.
To view insurance companies that have a full spectrum of discounts in Arizona, click this link.
The best way we recommend to get rate comparisons for Chevy Spark insurance in Phoenix is to take advantage of the fact most of the bigger providers pay for the opportunity to provide you with free rate quotes. The only thing you need to do is take a few minutes to give details like how you use your vehicles, your education level, if you are currently licensed, and an estimate of your credit level. Those rating factors is then sent to many of the top insurers and you should receive rate quotes quickly.
To get price quotes for your car now, click here and see if a lower rate is available in Phoenix.
The companies shown below are ready to provide free rate quotes in Arizona. If more than one company is shown, it’s a good idea that you visit several of them to get the cheapest price.
Informed Decisions Result in Lower Insurance Prices
One of the most helpful ways to save on insurance is to to have a grasp of a few of the rating criteria that aid in calculating the level of your policy premiums. When consumers understand what determines premiums, this helps enable you to make changes that may reward you with better insurance rates. Many factors are used when you get your auto insurance bill. Some of the criteria are obvious such as your driving history, but others are not as apparent such as whether you are married or how financially stable you are.
Pleasure use saves money – The higher the miles on your Chevy every year the more you will pay for insurance. Most companies charge rates based on how the vehicle is used. Cars that sit idle most of the time can be on a lower rate level than those that get driven frequently. Having an incorrect usage rating on your Spark is throwing money out the window. It’s always a good idea to double check that your declarations sheet is showing the correct driver usage.
No policy gaps is important – Not having insurance is not a good idea and insurance companies will penalize you for letting your coverage cancel without a new policy in place. Not only will you pay more, getting caught without coverage may earn you a license revocation or jail time.
Battle of the sexes – Over time, data shows women tend to be less risk to insure than men. However, don’t assume that women are BETTER drivers than men. Females and males cause accidents in similar numbers, but guys tend to have more serious accidents. Not only are claims higher, but men get more serious tickets like driving under the influence (DUI). Males from age 16 to 21 are most likely to cause an accident so it costs more to insure them.
High performance equals high prices – The make and model of the car you need insurance for makes a significant difference in your auto insurance rates. The lowest premiums are usually for economy passenger cars, but that’s not the only thing that factors into the final price. Since the Chevrolet Spark is a compact car, insuring your vehicle will cost the same to a little lower than the average rate where you live in Phoenix.
Get better premiums after the wedding – Getting married actually saves money on your insurance policy. Having a spouse is viewed as being more mature and it’s statistically proven that married drivers tend to have fewer serious accidents.
You may need help from an insurance agent
Many people would rather have an agent’s advice and there is nothing wrong with that. A good thing about getting online price quotes is the fact that drivers can get the best rates and also buy local.
For easy comparison, once you complete this quick form, your information gets sent to insurance agents in Phoenix that can provide free Phoenix auto insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. You won’t need to search for any insurance agencies because prices are sent straight to your inbox. You’ll get the best rates AND a local agent. If you have a need to compare rates from a specific insurance company, you just need to search and find their rate quote page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Finding the right insurer should include more criteria than just the quoted price. These are some questions you should get answers to.
- Do they regularly work with personal auto policies in Phoenix?
- Will the company cover a rental car if your car is getting fixed?
- What are their preferred companies if they are an independent agency?
- If your car is totalled, how to they determine the replacement cost?
- Do the companies they represent have a solid financial rating?
- Are they able to provide referrals?
- Are they paid to recommend certain coverages?
If you are wanting to purchase insurance from a reliable agent, there are two different types of agencies and how they work. Insurance policy providers are considered either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for.
These type of agents generally can only insure with one company and some examples include Allstate and State Farm. They usually cannot give you multiple price quotes so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agencies are very knowledgeable on their company’s products which aids in selling service over price. Drivers often buy from exclusive agents primarily because of loyalty to the company rather than having low rates.
Shown below is a list of exclusive insurance agents in Phoenix willing to provide price quote information.
- American Family Insurance – Luke Shafer
1717 E Bell Rd #7 – Phoenix, AZ 85022 – (602) 788-5359 – View Map
- American Family Insurance – Jennifer Swenson
4731 N Central Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85012 – (602) 995-9334 – View Map
- Mattie Taylor – State Farm Insurance Agent
4225 W Bell Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85053 – (602) 938-4491 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
Agents in the independent channel do not write with just one company and that allows them to write policies with a variety of different insurance companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. If your agent finds better pricing, your agent can just switch to a different company and the insured can keep the same agent. When searching for an agent, you will definitely want to get quotes from at a minimum one independent agency for the best price selection. A lot of them also have access to companies that do not advertise much that many times have cheaper rates.
Shown below is a list of independent insurance agencies in Phoenix that are able to give price quotes.
- Fasula Kaplan Insurance Agency
11022 N 28th Dr Suite 125 – Phoenix, AZ 85029 – (602) 564-0880 – View Map
- Best Buy Insurance
3917 S Central Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85040 – (602) 268-2548 – View Map
- LA Insurance Agency
7602 S Central Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85042 – (602) 276-0002 – View Map
After getting answers to your satisfaction to all your questions as well as the cheapest Chevrolet Spark insurance in Phoenix quotes, chances are good that you have found an insurance agent that meets the criteria to insure your vehicles. Just keep in mind it’s your coverage and you can terminate coverage for any reason so never feel that you are permanently stuck with any specific company for the full term.
Why you need insurance
Even though it’s not necessarily cheap to insure a Chevy in Phoenix, maintaining insurance may be required for several reasons.
- Just about all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to buy a specific level of liability insurance coverage in order to license the vehicle. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your vehicle has a lien holder, most lenders will require that you have comprehensive coverage to guarantee loan repayment. If you let the policy lapse, the bank will be required to insure your Chevy at a much higher rate and force you to pay for the expensive policy.
- Insurance safeguards not only your Chevy but also your financial assets. It also can pay for many types of medical costs for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. Liability insurance will also pay to defend you if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, collision and comprehensive coverages will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of insuring your car greatly outweigh the cost, especially when you need to use it. The average driver in America is overpaying more than $865 each year so we recommend shopping around at least once a year to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Persistence is the key to cheap rates
People switch companies for a number of reasons such as poor customer service, high rates after DUI convictions, questionable increases in premium or unfair underwriting practices. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, choosing a new company can be less work than you think.
Low-cost Chevy Spark insurance in Phoenix is possible both online and from local insurance agents, so you should compare both to have the best rate selection. Some companies may not offer rates over the internet and many times these small insurance companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, you should never buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There have been many cases where consumers will sacrifice liability limits or collision coverage and learned later that they should have had better coverage. Your focus should be to find the BEST coverage at an affordable rate while still protecting your assets.
- Warning systems don’t curb driver distraction (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Nissan Rogue in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Business Use in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Phoenix Auto Insurance for a Ford Escape? (FAQ)
- What Determines the Price of My Auto Insurance Policy? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Uninsured Motorist Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Child Safety Seats (Insurance Information Institute)