How long has it been since you shopped around for more affordable Chevy Bolt EV insurance in Phoenix? Do you get overwhelmed by the wide range of auto insurance providers that you can choose from? Many other people are as well. Arizona drivers have such a large number of options that it is a chore to find the perfect company for you. Everyone knows that Phoenix is the perfect city to reside in, but pricey auto insurance makes it difficult to afford coverage.
Shocking but true, the vast majority of drivers have purchased from the same company for at least the last four years, and approximately 40% of consumers have never shopped around. Many consumers in the U.S. could save an average of roughly 47% each year just by comparing rates, but they don’t understand how simple it is to compare rate quotes.
You should make it a habit to get comparison quotes at least once a year because auto insurance prices trend upward over time. Despite the fact that you may have had the best price on Chevy Bolt EV insurance in Phoenix last year you may be paying too much now. Ignore everything you know about auto insurance because you’re about to find out how to quote online to lower your rates without sacrificing coverage.
Lower rates by qualifying for discounts
Companies that sell car insurance do not advertise every policy discount in an easy-to-find place, so the next list breaks down a few of the more common and also the lesser-known insurance savings.
- Discounts for Federal Employees – Simply working for the federal government can save as much as 8% depending on your insurance provider.
- Phoenix Homeowners Discount – Just being a homeowner can earn you a little savings because it requires a higher level of personal finance.
- Distant Student – College-age children who are enrolled in a college that is more than 100 miles from Phoenix and leave their car at home may be insured at a cheaper rate.
- Life Insurance Discount – Larger companies have lower insurance rates if you buy some life insurance too.
- Early Renewal Discounts – A few larger companies offer discounts for buying a policy before your current Bolt EV insurance policy expires. It could save around 10% when you buy Phoenix car insurance online.
- Cautious Driver Discounts – Accident-free drivers can save up to 40% or more on their Phoenix car insurance quote compared to accident prone drivers.
- Paperwork-free – A few larger online companies will give you a small discount get Phoenix car insurance digitally online.
- Buy New and Save – Buying insurance coverage on a new vehicle can cost up to 25% less because new model year vehicles are generally safer.
- Waiver for an Accident – This one isn’t a discount, but some companies like Allstate, Progressive, and GEICO will turn a blind eye to one accident before hitting you with a surcharge if your claims history is clear for a particular time prior to the accident.
Just know that some of the credits will not apply to the whole policy. A few only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as comp or med pay. So despite the fact that it appears all those discounts means the company will pay you, insurance companies aren’t that generous. Any qualifying discounts will help reduce your policy cost.
To locate insurance companies with significant discounts in Phoenix, follow this link.
All the larger car insurance companies such as Allstate and Progressive make it easy to get prices on their websites. Doing online price comparisons for Chevy Bolt EV insurance in Phoenix is pretty painless as you simply enter your personal and coverage information as detailed in the form. Once you submit the form, their rating system makes automated requests for reports for credit and driving violations and quotes a price based on many factors.
Using the web to get price quotes for Chevy Bolt EV insurance in Phoenix simplifies rate comparisons, and it’s very important to compare as many rates as possible if you want to find affordable rates.
To fill out one form to compare multiple rates now, compare rates now from the companies shown below. If you currently have coverage, we recommend you complete the form with the coverages exactly as they are listed on your policy. This guarantees you will have a price comparison for similar coverage.
The providers in the list below have been selected to offer price comparisons in Arizona. If more than one company is shown, we recommend you compare several of them to find the most affordable car insurance rates.
When to contact an insurance agent
A small number of people just want to have an agent’s advice and that can be a great decision An additional benefit of getting online price quotes is you can get the best rates and still have a local agent. And buying from neighborhood insurance agencies is important especially in Phoenix.
For easy comparison, once you complete this simple form, your information is transmitted to agents in your area that give free quotes for your insurance coverage. You won’t even need to find an agent since price quotes are sent to you. It’s the lowest rates and a licensed agent to work with. If you need to compare rates from a specific car insurance provider, you can always find their quoting web page and submit a quote form there.
If you’re trying to find a local Phoenix insurance agency, you should know the types of insurance agents and how they can quote your rates. Car insurance agencies are considered either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments.
Independent Car Insurance Agents
Independent agents can sell policies from many different companies and that gives them the ability to insure with many different companies and get the cheapest rates. If prices rise, they simply move the coverage in-house without you having to go to a different agency. When searching for an agent, it’s recommended you get rate quotes from a couple of independent agencies to get the most accurate price comparison. A lot of them also have access to small regional insurance companies that may provide cheaper car insurance rates.
Featured below is a small list of independent insurance agents in Phoenix that can possibly get you free rate quotes.
- Horizon Insurance Group
2880 E Northern Ave #100 – Phoenix, AZ 85028 – (602) 992-9750 – View Map
- Independent Insurance Agents
333 E Flower St – Phoenix, AZ 85012 – (602) 956-1851 – View Map
- General Southwest Insurance Agency
5628 E Thomas Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85018 – (480) 990-1900 – View Map
Agents in the exclusive channel can only provide one company’s prices like Farmers Insurance or State Farm. Exclusive agencies are unable to shop your coverage around so always compare other rates. Exclusive agencies are well schooled on their company’s products and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. Some insured continue to use the same exclusive agent primarily because of the prominence of the brand rather than low price.
The following is a list of exclusive agencies in Phoenix who can help you get price quotes.
- Lupita Fernandez – State Farm Insurance Agent
2610 W Baseline Rd Ste 116 – Phoenix, AZ 85041 – (602) 633-2088 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: David Vasquez
4151 W Bethany Home Rd a – Phoenix, AZ 85019 – (602) 841-1421 – View Map
- American Family Insurance – Luke Shafer
1717 E Bell Rd #7 – Phoenix, AZ 85022 – (602) 788-5359 – View Map
Picking the best car insurance agent shouldn’t rely on just a low price. The questions below may impact your decision as well.
- Is insurance their full-time profession?
- Can you use your own choice of collision repair facility?
- Are there any hidden costs in their price quote and does it include driving and credit history?
- Is every driver in your family covered?
- How many years have they been established?
- Which company do they place the most coverage with?
After receiving satisfactory answers to all your questions as well as offering an affordable quote, you’ve probably found an auto insurance agent that is reliable enough to properly service your car insurance policy.
Quote more and you will save more
Throughout this article, we presented many ways to shop for Chevy Bolt EV insurance online. The key thing to remember is the more rate comparisons you have, the better chance you’ll have of finding affordable Chevrolet Bolt EV insurance quotes. You may even be surprised to find that the best car insurance rates are with a small mutual company.
There are still a few companies who do not offer online rate quotes and these regional carriers sell through local independent agencies. Lower-priced Chevy Bolt EV insurance in Phoenix is attainable on the web and also from your neighborhood Phoenix agents, and you need to comparison shop both to have the best chance of lowering rates.
As you prepare to switch companies, it’s very important that you do not buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There are many occasions where an accident victim reduced comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to regret at claim time that they should have had better coverage. Your aim should be to buy the best coverage you can find at the best possible price, not the least amount of coverage.
For more information, feel free to browse the following helpful articles:
- Help Your Teen Be a Better Driver (State Farm)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for a Company Car in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Hybrid vehicles cost insurers more (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Where can I buy Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)
- What is Gap Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Your Car has been Stolen: Now What? (Allstate)