There isn’t anyone who loves paying for car insurance, especially when they are aware that they are paying too much.
Surprisingly, a recent survey revealed that a large majority of car insurance policyholders have purchased from the same company for well over three years, and approximately 38% of consumers have never even compared quotes to find cheaper rates. Arizona drivers could save as much as $730 each year by just comparing rate quotes, but most tend to underestimate how much money they would save if they changed companies.
Due to the increasing number of companies to choose from that have lower-cost insurance for a Kia Sorento in Phoenix, it can be challenging to pick the best insurance company.
It’s a good habit to do rate comparisons on a regular basis because prices trend upward over time. Just because you found the lowest rate on Kia Sorento insurance in Phoenix a couple years back there is a good chance you can find better premium rates now. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about car insurance because you’re about to learn the proper way to lower your annual insurance bill.
Low-cost companies for Kia Sorento insurance in Arizona
The car insurance companies shown below can provide quotes in Phoenix, AZ. If more than one company is shown, we recommend you click on several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
You may qualify for discounts for Kia Sorento insurance in Phoenix
Some providers don’t necessarily list all possible discounts in an easy-to-find place, so we break down some of the best known and also the more inconspicuous credits available to lower your premiums when you buy Phoenix auto insurance online.
- Homeowners Savings – Owning a home in Phoenix can save you money due to the fact that maintaining a home is proof of financial responsibility.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage – Drivers who require all occupants to use a seat belt may be able to save a few bucks on the medical payments or PIP coverage costs.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts – Purchasing coverage when you have several vehicles with the same company may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
- 55 and Retired – Seniors may be able to get a discount up to 10%.
- Fewer Miles Equal More Savings – Maintaining low annual mileage may allow you to get discounted rates on garaged vehicles.
Drivers should understand that most credits do not apply to the whole policy. Some only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Even though the math looks like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, you’re out of luck.
The best auto insurance companies and some of the premium reductions they offer can be found below.
- GEICO offers premium reductions for five-year accident-free, multi-policy, anti-theft, emergency military deployment, and defensive driver.
- Mercury Insurance discounts include ease of repair, multi-policy, good driver, accident-free, good student, location of vehicle, and type of vehicle.
- Farmers Insurance may have discounts that include switch companies, business and professional, multi-car, electronic funds transfer, and mature driver.
- Auto-Owners Insurance policyholders can earn discounts including student away at school, anti-lock brakes, paperless, good student, and safe driver.
- Liberty Mutual offers discounts for new graduate, preferred payment discount, multi-car, good student, and new vehicle discount.
- SAFECO may include discounts for bundle discounts, teen safe driver, safe driver, multi-car, homeowner, anti-lock brakes, and drive less.
- Progressive includes discounts for online signing, good student, multi-policy, online quote discount, multi-vehicle, and continuous coverage.
- USAA may offer discounts for multi-vehicle, vehicle storage, safe driver, loyalty savings, good student, and military installation.
When getting a coverage quote, ask every prospective company which discounts they offer. Some credits may not apply to policyholders in every state. If you would like to view companies that offer multiple discounts in Phoenix, click here.
Your insurance coverage should be tailored to you
When it comes to the best insurance coverage, there really is not a “perfect” insurance plan. Your situation is unique and your insurance should be unique as well. These are some specific questions might point out whether or not you might need professional guidance.
- What is the premium to book value ratio for dropping full coverage?
- When would I need additional glass coverage?
- Will I lose any money if I cancel my policy before it expires?
- Am I better off with higher deductibles on my Kia Sorento?
- Are my custom wheels covered?
- Can I get a multi-policy discount for packaging my home and auto coverage?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions, you might consider talking to a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area.
Buying from auto insurance agents
Certain consumers just prefer to have an agent’s advice and that is a personal choice. A good thing about comparing insurance prices online is the fact that drivers can get cheap rate quotes and still have a local agent.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this short form, your information is transmitted to companies in Phoenix that give free quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It’s much easier because you don’t need to find an agent since price quotes are sent directly to you. Get lower rates without requiring a lot of work. If you wish to compare rates from a specific car insurance provider, just jump over to their website and fill out their quote form.
Choosing the best company requires you to look at more than just a cheap price quote. Any agent in Phoenix should have no problem answering these questions:
- Do they carry Errors and Omissions coverage?
- If independent agents, which companies do they recommend?
- Do they have designations such as AIC, CPCU, or CIC?
- Is the agency involved in supporting local community causes?
- Will high miles depreciate repair valuations?
- Where are claims handled?
- Does the company use OEM repair parts?
- Is every driver in your family covered?
One last thing to lower rates
When searching for inexpensive Phoenix auto insurance quotes, do not skimp on coverage in order to save money. There are many occasions where an insured cut liability limits or collision coverage and discovered at claim time that the savings was not a smart move. Your objective should be to purchase plenty of coverage at the best price, but do not skimp to save money.
We just showed you a lot of tips how to reduce Kia Sorento insurance premium rates online in Phoenix. The most important thing to understand is the more quotes you get, the better likelihood of getting low cost Phoenix auto insurance quotes. You may even find the most savings is with the smaller companies. Smaller companies may cover specific market segments cheaper than the large multi-state companies such as GEICO and State Farm.
To read more, link through to the articles below:
- Top Signs Your Brakes are Giving Out (State Farm)
- Who Has Affordable Phoenix Car Insurance Rates for a Toyota Tundra? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest in Phoenix, Arizona? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Phoenix Car Insurance Rates for High Mileage Drivers? (FAQ)
- How Much are Phoenix Auto Insurance Rates for a Dodge Ram? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes with Multiple Speeding Tickets in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Credit and Insurance Scores (Insurance Information Institute)
- Driving in Bad Weather (Insurance Information Institute)