Do you want to learn how to find low-cost insurance rates in Phoenix, AZ? Phoenix consumers have many options when looking for low-cost Chrysler Pacifica insurance. You can either spend your time struggling with agents to get rate comparisons or utilize the internet to find the lowest rates. There is a right way and a wrong way to find insurance online so you’re going to learn the best way to quote coverages for your Chrysler and obtain the lowest possible price.
It’s smart to compare rates at least once a year due to the fact that insurance prices are usually higher with each renewal. Despite the fact that you may have had the best quotes on Chrysler Pacifica insurance in Phoenix on your last policy the chances are good that you can find a lower rate today. Forget all the misinformation about insurance because I’m going to let you in on the secrets to the easiest way to eliminate unnecessary coverages and save money on Chrysler Pacifica insurance in Phoenix.
If you are insured now or need a new policy, use these cost-cutting techniques to reduce the price you pay without sacrificing coverage. This information will let you in on how to effectively get price quotes and some tips to save money. Shoppers just need to understand the proper methods to shop their coverage around from many different companies online.
The providers in the list below are our best choices to provide comparison quotes in Arizona. If the list has multiple companies, it’s a good idea that you click on several of them to get the best price comparison.
Do you qualify for discounts on Chrysler Pacifica insurance in Phoenix?
Not many people think insurance is cheap, but companies offer discounts that could help you make your next renewal payment. Some trigger automatically when you quote, but a few must be requested specifically prior to getting the savings.
- Use Seat Belts – Requiring all passengers to buckle up can save up to 15% on the medical payments or PIP coverage costs.
- Save over 55 – If you’re over the age of 55, you can get reduced rates.
- Federal Employees – Active or former government employment could provide a small rate reduction with some auto insurance companies.
- Multi-car Discount – Purchasing coverage when you have several vehicles with one company can reduce rates for all insured vehicles.
- Accident Forgiveness Coverage – This isn’t a discount exactly, but companies like Progressive and Allstate will forgive one accident without raising rates if your claims history is clear before the accident.
- Smart Student Discounts – Getting good grades can save 20 to 25%. Most companies allow this discount until age 25.
- Claim Free – Drivers with accident-free driving histories are rewarded with significantly better rates on Phoenix car insurance quote when compared with drivers who are more careless.
- Discount for Multiple Policies – When you combine your home and auto insurance with one company you could earn a discount of up to 20% off your total Pacifica insurance premium.
- Drive Safe and Save – Drivers without accidents may save up to 50% more as compared to drivers with claims.
It’s important to note that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the overall cost of the policy. Most only cut the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision. So even though they make it sound like you can get free auto insurance, you’re out of luck. Any amount of discount will help lower your overall premium however.
Companies and a partial list of their discounts are detailed below.
- State Farm discounts include passive restraint, accident-free, good student, Drive Safe & Save, anti-theft, and safe vehicle.
- American Family may include discounts for bundled insurance, good student, multi-vehicle, air bags, good driver, and Steer into Savings.
- AAA offers premium reductions for good driver, good student, multi-policy, multi-car, and pay-in-full.
- GEICO offers discounts including seat belt use, daytime running lights, federal employee, defensive driver, five-year accident-free, and good student.
- Mercury Insurance offers discounts for type of vehicle, location of vehicle, age of vehicle, professional/association, and ease of repair.
- Farmers Insurance may have discounts that include alternative fuel, business and professional, distant student, homeowner, teen driver, and early shopping.
- Progressive has discounts for homeowner, multi-policy, good student, multi-vehicle, online quote discount, online signing, and continuous coverage.
When getting a coverage quote, ask all the companies which discounts can lower your rates. Some discounts may not apply to policyholders in Phoenix. To choose insurers that offer multiple discounts in Phoenix, click here to view.
Why you need quality insurance for your Chrysler vehicle
Despite the fact that auto insurance is not cheap in Phoenix, maintaining insurance serves an important purpose.
- Just about all states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means the state requires a minimum amount of liability in order to drive the car. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Pacifica has a lien holder, most lenders will make it mandatory that you have physical damage coverage to guarantee loan repayment. If you let the policy lapse, the bank may buy a policy for your Chrysler at a more expensive rate and require you to reimburse them for the much more expensive policy.
- Insurance protects not only your Chrysler Pacifica but also your financial assets. It will also reimburse you for medical expenses for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. Liability insurance will also pay to defend you in the event you are sued. If you have damage to your Chrysler as the result of the weather or an accident, your auto insurance policy will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of having insurance more than cancel out the cost, especially for larger claims. According to a survey of 1,000 drivers, the average driver overpays as much as $810 a year so it’s important to compare rates each time the policy renews to ensure rates are competitive.
Car insurance is available from agents near you
A lot of people prefer to visit with an insurance agent and often times that is recommended Most agents can answer important questions and help in the event of a claim. The biggest benefit of comparing rate quotes online is the fact that drivers can get cheap rate quotes and still have a local agent.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this form (opens in new window), the quote information is sent to local insurance agents that can give you free Phoenix car insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. You don’t have to contact any insurance agencies due to the fact that quote results will go to you. If you have a need to get a price quote from a specific car insurance provider, you can always visit that company’s website and give them your coverage information.
Finding the right insurer should depend on more than just a cheap price quote. Any agent in Phoenix should have no problem answering these questions:
- Do they have a Better Business Bureau rating in Phoenix?
- Will high miles depreciate repair valuations?
- How much can you save by raising your physical damage deductibles?
- Do you qualify for any additional discounts?
- Which insurance company do they prefer to write with?
- How often do they review coverages?
- Can they provide you with a list of referrals?
The type of car insurance agent you choose is important
If you want a local Phoenix insurance agency, it’s helpful to know the different types of agents and how they differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Car insurance policy providers can either be exclusive or independent. Both types can sell affordable car insurance policies, but it’s good to learn the difference in how they write coverage because it can factor into the type of agent you choose.
These agents can only provide one company’s prices like State Farm, AAA, Farmers Insurance or Allstate. They usually cannot shop your coverage around so you might not find the best rates. Exclusive insurance agents receive extensive training on their products and sales techniques which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates. Consumers often buy from exclusive agents mainly due to the prominence of the brand instead of buying on price only.
Below are Phoenix exclusive agencies that can give you comparison quotes.
- State Farm: Lynn Hennessy
4645 E Chandler Blvd #110 – Phoenix, AZ 85048 – (480) 759-0203 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Christine Yap
9303 N 7th St Ste 5 – Phoenix, AZ 85020 – (602) 371-0581 – View Map
- John Abercrombie III – State Farm Insurance Agent
7207 N 7th St – Phoenix, AZ 85020 – (602) 906-0299 – View Map
Independent agents can sell policies from many different companies and that enables them to quote your coverage with many different companies and get you the best rates possible. If they find a cheaper price, your agent can just switch to a different company which requires no work on your part.
If you need lower rates, we highly recommend that you check rates from a few independent agents to maximize your price options. Most have the option of insuring with small regional insurance companies that can offer cheaper rates than bigger companies.
The following is a short list of independent insurance agencies in Phoenix willing to provide comparison quotes.
- Daniels Nicolson Insurance Agency, Inc
4411 N 19th Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85015 – (800) 972-1893 – View Map
- Horizon Insurance Group
2880 E Northern Ave #100 – Phoenix, AZ 85028 – (602) 992-9750 – View Map
- MiniCo Insurance Agency, LLC
10851 N Black Canyon Hwy #200 – Phoenix, AZ 85029 – (800) 528-1056 – View Map
After talking to the agent and getting positive responses for all questions you ask and cheaper Pacifica insurance quotes, it’s possible that you found an auto insurance agent that is professional and can properly insure your vehicles.