How many times have you said it’s time to compare cheaper auto insurance rates in Phoenix, AZ? Phoenix shoppers have options when shopping for the lowest priced Mitsubishi i-MiEV insurance. You can either spend your time calling around getting price quotes or leverage the internet to find the lowest rates. There are more efficient ways to shop for auto insurance and we’ll show you the proper way to quote coverages for your Mitsubishi and get the lowest possible price from both online companies and Phoenix agents.
It’s smart to do rate comparisons before your policy renews due to the fact that insurance prices change quite often. Even if you think you had the best quotes on Mitsubishi i-MiEV insurance in Phoenix at your last renewal there is a good chance you can find better rates now. You’ll find quite a bit of inaccurate information about i-MiEV insurance on the internet, but in this article, you’re going to get some of the best ways to slash your auto insurance rates in Phoenix.
Finding the cheapest auto insurance coverage in Phoenix is much easier if you know where to start. If you have insurance now, you will definitely be able to find the best rates using these tips. Smart buyers just have to learn the quickest way to compare insurance rates over the internet.
Phoenix insurance discounts
Insurance is not an enjoyable expense, but you might find some hidden discounts that you may not even know about. Certain discounts will be triggered automatically when you get a quote, but a few must be specially asked for in order for you to get them.
- Drive Less and Save – Maintaining low annual mileage could earn slightly better insurance rates than normal.
- Student in College – Children who are attending college and do not take a car to college could qualify for this discount.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles can avoid accidents and will save you 10% or more on i-MiEV insurance in Phoenix.
- Life Insurance – Larger insurance carriers have a break if you buy a life policy as well.
- Drivers Ed for Students – Reduce the cost of insurance for teen drivers by having them successfully take a driver’s education course in school.
- First Accident Forgiveness – Not really a discount, but a handful of insurance companies may permit one accident before your rates go up so long as you haven’t had any claims before the accident.
- Policy Bundle Discount – When you have multiple policies with one company you could earn a discount of up to 20% and get you low cost Mitsubishi i-MiEV insurance.
- Claim Free – Insureds who avoid accidents and claims pay less compared to drivers with a long claim history.
- Military Discounts – Being deployed in the military could be rewarded with lower insurance rates.
Just know that most discount credits are not given to all coverage premiums. Most only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision. So when it seems like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, company stockholders wouldn’t be very happy.
A list of companies and a partial list of their discounts can be found below.
- GEICO includes discounts for multi-vehicle, defensive driver, federal employee, five-year accident-free, and daytime running lights.
- Auto-Owners Insurance may have discounts that include good student, paid in full, air bags, teen driver, mature driver, and student away at school.
- American Family may offer discounts for air bags, good driver, TimeAway discount, multi-vehicle, defensive driver, and Steer into Savings.
- Esurance may include discounts for multi-car, paid-in-full, multi-policy, good student, and DriveSense.
- Progressive offers discounts for online signing, good student, homeowner, continuous coverage, multi-vehicle, and online quote discount.
- State Farm discounts include good driver, passive restraint, multiple policy, multiple autos, Steer Clear safe driver discount, and student away at school.
- AAA offers premium reductions for anti-theft, good driver, good student, multi-car, and multi-policy.
If you need lower rates, check with every prospective company to give you their best rates. Some credits may not be available in Phoenix. For a list of insurance companies with significant discounts in Arizona, follow this link.
Most companies allow consumers to get price estimates online. Doing online price comparisons for Mitsubishi i-MiEV insurance in Phoenix is very simple as you simply type in the amount of coverage you want into the form. Upon sending the form, the system will order information on your driving record and credit history and returns a price.
This makes comparing rates easy, and it is imperative to do this in order to get cheap prices.
In order to compare rates using this form now, compare rates now from the companies shown below. To compare your current rates, we recommend you copy the insurance coverages identical to your current policy. This makes sure you will get an apples-to-apples comparison for similar insurance coverage.
The providers in the list below can provide comparison quotes in Arizona. If multiple companies are shown, we recommend you click on several of them to get the best price comparison.
Insurance agent or online?
Some people prefer to visit with an insurance agent and that is a personal choice. Insurance agents are trained to spot inefficiencies and help you file claims. One of the best bonuses of price shopping on the web is you may find cheaper prices and still have an agent to talk to.
For easy comparison, once you complete this short form, your coverage information is immediately sent to companies in Phoenix who will gladly provide quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to contact an agency as quotes are delivered directly to you. If you need to quote rates from a specific insurance company, feel free to navigate to their website to submit a rate quote request.
Picking the best insurer shouldn’t rely on just a cheap price. You should also get answers to these questions.
- Are there any discounts that you might be missing?
- Will they make sure you get an adequate claim settlement?
- Do they have cheaper tiers of coverage?
- Is the agency covered by Errors and Omissions coverage?
- Is there any savings for paying the full premium?
- Does the agency have a good rating with the Better Business Bureau?
If you prefer to buy auto insurance from a good Phoenix insurance agent, you should know the types of insurance agents and how they can write your policy. Agents in Phoenix are either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive). Either type can do a good job, but it’s worth learning the difference in how they write coverage since it may influence which agent you choose.
Agents that elect to be exclusive generally can only insure with one company and some examples include AAA, State Farm, Farmers Insurance, and Allstate. They generally cannot provide prices from multiple companies so keep that in mind. They receive extensive training on their company’s products which aids in selling service over price. Some consumers prefer to purchase coverage from exclusives mainly due to the brand rather than having the cheapest rates.
Shown below are Phoenix exclusive insurance agents who can help you get comparison quotes.
- Jerry Wood – State Farm Insurance Agent
3738 E Thomas Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85018 – (602) 955-3284 – View Map
- GEICO Insurance Agent
9515 W Camelback Rd #134 – Phoenix, AZ 85037 – (602) 234-3426 – View Map
- Douglas Cheung – State Farm Insurance Agent
2600 N 44th St #110 – Phoenix, AZ 85008 – (602) 840-6655 – View Map
Independent Agencies or Brokers
These agents do not write with just one company so as a result can place your coverage through lots of different companies and find you the best rates. If they find a lower price, the agent simply finds a different carrier and you don’t have to find a new agent.
If you are comparing rate quotes, you will definitely want to compare quotes from a couple of independent agencies to ensure the widest selection of prices. Many can place coverage with companies that do not advertise much that may have much lower rates than larger companies.
Listed below are Phoenix independent agents that can give you rate quotes.
- American Premier Insurance Agency
16815 S Desert Foothills Pkwy #140 – Phoenix, AZ 85048 – (480) 423-3444 – View Map
- LA Insurance Agency
7602 S Central Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85042 – (602) 276-0002 – View Map
- Best Buy Insurance
3917 S Central Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85040 – (602) 268-2548 – View Map
A conclusion for your car insurance search
Cheaper Mitsubishi i-MiEV insurance in Phoenix can be bought from both online companies and from local agencies, so get free Phoenix auto insurance quotes from both of them so you have a total pricing picture. Some insurance providers may not offer the ability to get quotes online and many times these regional insurance providers sell through independent agencies.
When searching for low cost Phoenix auto insurance quotes, you should never sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There are a lot of situations where someone dropped collision coverage only to find out that it was a big error on their part. Your strategy should be to purchase plenty of coverage at the best price while not skimping on critical coverages.
People change insurance companies for a variety of reasons including not issuing a premium refund, being labeled a high risk driver, unfair underwriting practices and even denial of a claim. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, switching companies is pretty simple and you could end up saving a buck or two.
- Understanding Rental Car Insurance (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Teenage Females in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for 16 Year Olds in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Phoenix Car Insurance Quotes for a Honda CR-V? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Safe Drivers in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- How Much are Phoenix Car Insurance Rates for Real Estate Agents? (FAQ)
- New head restraint design cuts injuries (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Coverage Information (Progressive Insurance)
- Side Impact Crash Tests (iihs.org)