Want a free price quotes on lower-priced car insurance rates in Phoenix, AZ? Phoenix consumers have options when looking for affordable Jaguar XF insurance. You can either spend your time struggling with agents getting price quotes or leverage the internet to find the lowest rates.
There are both good and bad ways to find car insurance online so you’re going to learn the best way to price shop coverage for your Jaguar and get the lowest possible price either online or from Phoenix insurance agents.
It’s important to quote other rates at least once a year since prices go up and down regularly. Even if you think you had the lowest price on Jaguar XF insurance in Phoenix last year a different company probably has better rates today. Block out anything you think you know about car insurance because you’re going to get a crash course in the proper way to find better rates and still maintain coverage.
We hope to help you learn how car insurance works and also save some money in the process If you have coverage now, you will surely be able to get lower rates using the techniques covered below. Smart buyers just need to use the proper methods to compare different rates from many different companies.
The following companies offer free rate quotes in Phoenix, AZ. If more than one company is shown, we recommend you get rates from several of them in order to find the most competitive rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|XF Luxury 4-Dr Sedan||$276||$588||$314||$18||$94||$1,290||$108|
|XF Premium 4-Dr Sedan||$292||$552||$308||$18||$92||$1,262||$105|
|XF Supercharged 4-Dr Sedan||$186||$434||$338||$20||$102||$1,080||$90|
|XF R 4-Dr Sedan||$364||$908||$338||$20||$102||$1,732||$144|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data variables include single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, safe-driver, multi-policy, homeowner, and claim-free. Information does not factor in garaging location in Phoenix which can increase or decrease insurance rates noticeably.
Does it make sense to buy full coverage?
The example below shows the difference between Jaguar XF car insurance costs with liability coverage only compared to full coverage. The premiums assume no driving violations, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, married male driver, and no discounts are factored in.
Should you be buying full coverage?
There isn’t a steadfast formula to stop buying physical damage insurance, but there is a broad guideline. If the yearly cost for physical damage coverage is more than 10% of the settlement you would receive from your company, then it’s probably a good time to buy liability coverage only.
For example, let’s say your Jaguar XF settlement value is $6,000 and you have $1,000 physical damage deductibles. If your vehicle is destroyed, the most you would receive is $5,000 after paying your deductible. If premiums are more than $500 annually for full coverage, then you may need to consider dropping full coverage.
There are a few cases where buying only liability insurance is not recommended. If you still owe money on your vehicle, you have to keep full coverage in order to satisfy the requirements of the loan. Also, if your savings is not enough to buy a different vehicle if your current one is totaled, you should not eliminate full coverage.
Policy deductible comparison
The information below highlights how deductible choice and can raise or lower Jaguar XF insurance premiums for different insured age categories. The price estimates are based on a married male driver, full coverage, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Get affordable rates with discounts
Car insurance can be pricey, but companies offer discounts that can help lower your rates. A few discounts will automatically apply at the time of quoting, but some discounts are required to be asked for in order for you to get them. If you do not check that you are getting every discount you deserve, you may be paying too high a price.
- Discount for Home Ownership – Owning your own home or condo may trigger a policy discount on car insurance because maintaining a house demonstrates responsibility.
- Discount for Low Mileage – Low annual miles can earn slightly better rates than normal.
- Discounts for Federal Employees – Simply working for the federal government may qualify for a discount when you quote Phoenix car insurance with select insurance companies.
- Anti-theft Discount – Cars, trucks, and SUVs that have factory anti-theft systems are stolen less frequently and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Accident Free – Claim-free drivers can earn big discounts as compared to policyholders that have many claims.
As a footnote on discounts, most discounts do not apply to the entire policy premium. Most only cut individual premiums such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. So even though you would think having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, that’s just not realistic. Any amount of discount will definitely reduce your overall premium however.
Insurance companies that have these money-saving discounts are:
If you need lower rates, check with each insurance company to apply every possible discount. Savings might not apply in your state.
You Can Change Your Insurance Costs
One of the most helpful ways to save on insurance is to to have a grasp of some of the things that come into play when calculating the level of your policy premiums. If you understand what determines base rates, this allows you to make educated decisions that could help you find lower premium levels. Many factors are part of the equation when you get your auto insurance bill. Some are obvious like your driving record, although some other factors are more obscure such as whether you are married or how safe your car is.
The list below includes a few of the “ingredients” companies use to determine prices.
- Combine and save – Some insurance companies give better rates to buyers that buy multiple policies. It’s known as a multi-policy discount. Even with this discount applied, you still need to compare Jaguar XF rates in Phoenix to verify if the discount is saving money. You may still find a better deal by buying from different companies
- Age of drivers – Mature drivers are viewed as being more responsible, statistically cause fewer accidents, and get fewer tickets.Beginning drivers are proven to be more careless when behind the wheel and because of this, their insurance rates are much higher.
- Annual mileage impacts prices – Driving more miles in a year’s time the higher your rate. Many insurance companies calculate rates based upon how the vehicle is primarily used. Vehicles that sit idle most of the time get more affordable rates than cars that get driven a lot. Ask your agent if your declarations sheet properly reflects the correct driver usage. Incorrect rating for your XF may be costing you higher rates.
- Getting married reduces risk – Getting married may cut your premiums compared to being single. Marriage means you’re more mature and responsible and statistics prove married drivers tend to have fewer serious accidents.
- Prevent theft and save – Purchasing a vehicle with anti-theft technology or alarm system can save you a little every year. Theft prevention features such as OnStar, LoJack tracking, and tamper alarms all help prevent your vehicle from being stolen.
- Drive a fast car and pay more – The type of car, truck or SUV you own makes a big difference in how high your rates are. Because the Jaguar XF is considered a luxury sedan, rates will be more when compared to the average rates in Phoenix. Small economy passenger cars usually have the lowest premiums, but that’s not the only thing that factors into the final price.
- Choose high IIHS safety ratings and save – Cars with five star safety ratings are cheaper to insure. These vehicles reduce the chance of injuries and better occupant protection translates directly to fewer claims which can result in lower premiums. If the Jaguar XF is rated at least four stars on Safercar.gov or an “acceptable” rating on iihs.org you may be receiving a better rate.
- Jaguar XF claim statistics – Insurers use past insurance losses when they set coverage costs for each model. Vehicles that tend to have increased claim numbers or amounts will cost more to insure. The table below demonstrates the historical loss data for Jaguar XF vehicles.
For each policy coverage type, the statistical loss for all vehicles as a whole is equal to 100. Numbers that are below 100 suggest a better than average loss history, while values over 100 indicate frequent claims or an increased probability of a larger loss.
Insurance Loss Ratings for Jaguar XF Vehicles
Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Jaguar XF 4dr 2WD 169 101 191 98 Jaguar XF 4dr 4WD 206 83 152
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Data Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Neighborhood agents and car insurance
Some consumers still prefer to sit down and talk to an agent and we recommend doing that Good agents can answer important questions and will help you if you have claims. One of the best bonuses of price shopping on the web is the fact that drivers can get the best rates and still have an agent to talk to. Buying from neighborhood agents is important particularly in Phoenix.
For easy comparison, once you complete this form (opens in new window), your coverage information is submitted to local insurance agents that give free quotes for your insurance coverage. You don’t have to contact any insurance agencies due to the fact that quote results will go directly to your email. If you need to compare prices from a specific car insurance provider, you can always go to their quote page and fill out their quote form.
Finding the right insurer is decision based upon more than just a cheap price. These are valid questions to ask:
- Do they receive special compensation for putting your coverage with one company over another?
- Will the agent help in case of a claim?
- How is replacement cost determined on your vehicle?
- Is the quote a firm price?
- Has the agent ever had any license suspensions?
- What insurance company do they write the most business with?
- Is insurance their full-time profession?
Do I need special coverages?
Always keep in mind that when comparing a policy for your vehicles, there isn’t really a perfect coverage plan. Everyone’s needs are different.
For instance, these questions could help you determine if your situation might need an agent’s assistance.
- Does liability extend to a camper or trailer?
- Is extra glass coverage worth it?
- When should I drop full coverage on my Jaguar XF?
- Is my dog or cat covered if injured in an accident?
- Do I need special endorsements for business use of my vehicle?
- Who is covered when they drive my Jaguar XF?
- Can I drive in Mexico and have coverage?
- What should my uninsured motorist coverage limits be in Arizona?
If you’re not sure about those questions but one or more may apply to you then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, take a second and complete this form. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and you can get the answers you need.
Cover all your bases
As you restructure your insurance plan, it’s very important that you do not reduce needed coverages to save money. There are many occasions where drivers have reduced physical damage coverage and found out when filing a claim that the small savings ended up costing them much more. Your aim should be to purchase a proper amount of coverage at a price you can afford, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
Drivers change insurance companies for a number of reasons such as delays in responding to claim requests, poor customer service, high prices and even lack of trust in their agent. Whatever your reason, finding the right insurance provider is not as difficult as it may seem.
Throughout this article, we presented a lot of techniques to save on Jaguar XF insurance in Phoenix. The key concept to understand is the more price quotes you have, the higher your chance of finding cheaper Phoenix car insurance quotes. You may even discover the lowest premium rates are with the least-expected company.
For more information, feel free to visit the articles below:
- Medical Payments Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Drivers Requiring a SR22 in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Teenagers in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for a Toyota Highlander in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Vehicle Insurance in the U.S. (Wikipedia)
- Avoiding Deer Collisions (Insurance Information Institute)