Want to learn how to find cheaper Jaguar S-Type insurance in Phoenix? Vehicle owners new to price shopping insurance coverage online can find buying low cost Jaguar S-Type insurance is more work than they thought.
A recent insurance study revealed that nearly 70% of customers have bought insurance from the same company for over three years, and 38% of drivers have never even compared rates from other companies. American drivers can cut their rates by up to $859 a year just by getting comparison quotes, but most undervalue the amount of savings they would get if they switch to a new company.
Consumers need to compare prices at least once a year since insurance prices change regularly. Despite the fact that you may have had the lowest quotes on Jaguar S-Type insurance in Phoenix at your last renewal there may be better deals available now. Forget all the misinformation about insurance because I’m going to let you in on the secrets to the fastest and easiest way to reduce your cost while improving coverage.
Get affordable Jaguar S-Type insurance in Phoenix with discounts
Auto insurance is not inexpensive, but you might already qualify for some discounts that can dramatically reduce your bill. Certain discounts will be applied when you get a quote, but a few must be specifically requested before you get the savings. If you check and find you aren’t receiving every discount available, you are throwing money away.
- Memberships – Belonging to a professional or civic organization could trigger savings on your policy.
- Theft Deterrent System – Cars and trucks equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems are less likely to be stolen and can earn a small discount on your policy.
- Defensive Driver Discount – Taking part in a course in safe driver could save 5% or more if you qualify.
- Sign Early and Save – Some companies provide a discount for switching to them prior to the expiration date on your current S-Type insurance policy. It could save around 10% when you buy Phoenix auto insurance online.
- Discount for Passive Restraints – Factory options such as air bags can receive discounts up to 30%.
A little disclaimer on discounts, some credits don’t apply to the entire policy premium. A few only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as collision or personal injury protection. If you do the math and it seems like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, companies don’t profit that way.
For a list of companies that offer the discounts shown above in Arizona, click here.
To find affordable Jaguar S-Type insurance quotes, there are several ways to obtain and compare prices from many different Arizona insurance companies. The quickest method to comparison shop is to get quotes online.
Keep in mind that having more price comparisons increases your odds of finding a lower rate. Some smaller insurers do not give rate quotes online, so it’s important to compare prices from them, too.
The providers in the list below can provide price comparisons in Arizona. If more than one company is shown, we recommend you visit as many as you can to get a more complete price comparison.
Decisions You Make Can Impact Your Insurance Prices
When buying insurance it’s important to understand some of the factors that help determine the price you pay for insurance. If you know what controls the rates you pay, this helps enable you to make changes that could result in lower premium levels. Lots of factors are used when you get a price on insurance. A few of the factors are predictable like an MVR report, but other criteria are less apparent like your vehicle usage or how safe your car is.
- You might want pay the minor insurance claims yourself – If you frequently file small claims, you should expect either a policy non-renewal or much higher rates. Insurance companies in Arizona award most affordable rates to policyholders who do not file claims often. Your car insurance is intended for claims that pose a financial burden.
- Do women or men drive better? – Over the last 30 years, statistics show females are less aggressive when driving. It does not mean women are BETTER drivers than men. They both are responsible for at-fault accidents in similar numbers, but the males get into accidents with more damage. In addition to higher claims, males also receive more major tickets such as driving while intoxicated (DWI) or driving recklessly.
- Getting married is a bonus – Being married may earn you lower rates compared to being single. It means you’re more responsible and it’s statistically proven that married drivers tend to file fewer claims.
- The more you drive the more you pay – The more you drive your Jaguar in a year’s time the more you’ll pay to insure it. Most companies price each vehicle’s coverage based upon how much you drive. Cars and trucks left parked in the garage can be on a lower rate level than cars that get driven a lot. An incorrectly rated S-Type is just wasting money. It’s always a good idea to double check that your insurance coverage is rated on annual mileage.
- Rates increase with driving citations – Careful drivers receive lower rates as compared to careless drivers. Getting just one citation can boost insurance rates to the point where it’s not affordable. Drivers unfortunate enough to have flagrant violations like DUI or willful reckless driving are required to submit a SR-22 or proof of financial responsibility with their state in order to legally drive a vehicle.
- Older drivers pay less – Mature drivers tend to be more responsible, file fewer claims, and are safer drivers.Drivers with little experience have been known to get distracted easily in a vehicle and because of this, their insurance rates are much higher.
Auto insurance is unique, just like you
When quoting and comparing proper insurance coverage for your vehicles, there really is not a perfect coverage plan. Your needs are unique to you.
For instance, these questions might help in determining whether you might need professional guidance.
- What vehicles should carry emergency assistance coverage?
- Is rental equipment covered for theft or damage?
- Can I cancel at any time?
- Should I waive the damage coverage when renting a car?
- Does low annual mileage earn a discount?
- What is the minimum liability in Arizona?
- Does my insurance cover my expensive audio equipment?
- Are there companies who specialize in insuring high-risk drivers?
- Do I need replacement cost coverage on my Jaguar S-Type?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you think they might apply to your situation, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out this quick form.
Compare rates but buy from a local Phoenix insurance agency
Certain consumers would prefer to get professional advice from a licensed agent and that is just fine! A good thing about getting free rate quotes online is you can get lower rates and still buy from a local agent. Supporting local agents is important especially in Phoenix.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this quick form, your coverage information is transmitted to insurance agents in Phoenix who will give you quotes for your car insurance coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to find an agent on your own because prices are sent immediately to you. Get lower rates without a big time investment. If you wish to get a price quote from a specific car insurance provider, you can always search and find their rate quote page and complete a quote there.
If you want to use a reputable insurance agent or broker, there are a couple of types of insurance agents and how they differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Car insurance policy providers can be classified as either independent agents or exclusive agents.
Independent Car Insurance Agents
Agents that elect to be independent are not locked into one company so they can quote policies with lots of companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. If they find a cheaper price, an independent agent can move your coverage and that require little work on your part.
If you are comparing car insurance prices, we highly recommend that you contact several independent agencies for the best price selection. Most can insure with small regional insurance companies who may have lower rates.
Featured below is a list of independent insurance agents in Phoenix who can help you get comparison quotes.
- UNO Insurance Agency
3510 E Bell Rd # 2 – Phoenix, AZ 85032 – (602) 493-2300 – View Map
- General Southwest Insurance Agency
5628 E Thomas Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85018 – (480) 990-1900 – View Map
- LA Insurance Agency
7602 S Central Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85042 – (602) 276-0002 – View Map
Exclusive Car Insurance Agencies
Agents that choose to be exclusive can only quote rates from one company and some examples include American Family, State Farm, and AAA. They generally cannot give you multiple price quotes so you need to shop around if the rates are high. Exclusive agents are well trained on their products and sales techniques and that can be a competitive advantage. Consumers sometimes purchase coverage from exclusives mostly because of the prominence of the brand and the convenience of having all coverages with one company.
The following is a list of exclusive insurance agents in Phoenix that can give you rate quotes.
- Lynn Buss – State Farm Insurance Agent
4022 E Broadway Rd #106 – Phoenix, AZ 85040 – (602) 454-8570 – View Map
- Jerry Wood – State Farm Insurance Agent
3738 E Thomas Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85018 – (602) 955-3284 – View Map
- Brian Stevens – State Farm Insurance Agent
21043 N Cave Creek Rd A12 – Phoenix, AZ 85024 – (602) 569-6600 – View Map
Choosing an auto insurance agent should depend on more than just a low price. Here are some questions you might want to ask.
- Will the quote change when the policy is issued?
- Are aftermarket or OEM parts used to repair vehicles?
- Do they prorate repair cost based on vehicle mileage?
- Is the coverage adequate for your vehicle?
- Can glass repairs be made at your home?
- What is their Better Business Bureau rating?
- How experienced are they in personal risk management?
- If your car is totalled, how to they determine the replacement cost?
Buying the right vehicle insurance in Arizona is an important decision
Despite the fact that auto insurance is not cheap in Phoenix, maintaining insurance is required by state law in Arizona and it also provides benefits you may not be aware of.
- Just about all states have mandatory insurance requirements which means it is punishable by state law to not carry specific limits of liability coverage in order to get the vehicle licensed. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Jaguar S-Type has a loan, it’s most likely the lender will make it a condition of the loan that you have comprehensive coverage to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If the policy lapses, the lender will be forced to insure your Jaguar at a much higher rate and force you to reimburse them for it.
- Auto insurance preserves both your assets and your vehicle. It will also cover all forms of medical expenses for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, will also pay attorney fees if you are sued as the result of your driving. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of carrying enough insurance are without a doubt worth the cost, specifically if you ever have a liability claim. In a recent study of 1,000 drivers, the average customer overpays more than $820 a year so you should quote and compare rates every year to save money.
Don’t give up on cheap rates
As you prepare to switch companies, don’t be tempted to buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. In too many instances, an insured cut liability limits or collision coverage and found out when filing a claim that they should have had better coverage. Your aim should be to buy the best coverage you can find for the lowest cost, but do not skimp to save money.
Drivers switch companies for a variety of reasons including an unsatisfactory settlement offer, questionable increases in premium, not issuing a premium refund and denial of a claim. No matter why you want to switch, finding a new company is actually quite simple.
Cheap Jaguar S-Type insurance in Phoenix is available both online as well as from independent agents in Phoenix, so get free Phoenix auto insurance quotes from both of them in order to have the best chance of saving money. There are still a few companies who do not provide rates over the internet and most of the time these regional insurance providers sell through local independent agents.
- How to Avoid Common Accidents (State Farm)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for a Honda Civic in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Uninsured Motorist Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Auto Insurance FAQ (Farmers Insurance)