Trying to find cheaper BMW 325i insurance in Phoenix? Finding more affordable Phoenix BMW 325i insurance quotes online is impossible for consumers not familiar with comparing rates on the web. With more and more companies, how can consumers possibly compare every possible option in order to find the lowest price available?
Unbelievably, the vast majority of drivers have bought auto insurance from the same company for well over three years, and 38% of customers have never compared rates from other carriers. The average driver in Arizona could cut their rates by roughly $733 a year, but they don’t want to spend time to find cheap insurance by shopping around.
When comparison shopping, more quotes increases your odds of finding the best rates.
The following companies provide free rate quotes in Phoenix, AZ. If multiple companies are shown, we recommend you visit several of them to get the best price comparison.
Auto insurance does more than just protect your car
Despite the high insurance cost for a BMW 325i in Phoenix, insurance is not optional due to several reasons.
- Just about all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means it is punishable by state law to not carry a minimum amount of liability insurance coverage in order to drive the car. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your vehicle, more than likely the lender will make it mandatory that you have insurance to guarantee loan repayment. If you let the policy lapse, the lender will be forced to insure your BMW for a much higher rate and require you to reimburse them much more than you were paying before.
- Auto insurance protects not only your BMW but also your financial assets. It also can pay for medical bills for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, will also pay attorney fees in the event you are sued. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, your auto insurance policy will cover the repair costs.
The benefits of buying enough insurance are definitely more than the cost, especially when you need to use it. An average driver in America is currently overpaying as much as $700 annually so compare rates once a year at a minimum to ensure rates are inline.
Don’t overlook these five BMW 325i insurance discounts
Companies that sell car insurance don’t list every available discount in a way that’s easy to find, so below is a list some of the more common in addition to some of the lesser obvious discounts that you may qualify for. If you aren’t receiving every discount you qualify for, you are paying more than you should be.
- Responsible Driver Discounts – Safe drivers can save up to 40% or more on their Phoenix auto insurance quote than drivers with accident claims.
- 55 and Retired – Mature drivers may receive a small discount on rates.
- Data Collection Discounts – Drivers that enable companies to scrutinize driving manner by using a telematic data system such as Progressive’s Snapshot and State Farm’s In-Drive may get a rate reduction as long as they are good drivers.
- Sign Online – Many larger companies may give you up to $50 just for signing your application digitally online.
- Early Payment Discounts – By making one initial payment rather than paying monthly you can avoid the installment charge.
You should keep in mind that some credits don’t apply to the overall cost of the policy. The majority will only reduce individual premiums such as comprehensive or collision. Despite the fact that it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, that’s just not realistic.
To locate auto insurance companies that have a full spectrum of discounts in Phoenix, follow this link.
Insurance agencies can give valuable advice
Many people still prefer to get advice from a local agent and that is recommended in a lot of cases An additional benefit of comparing insurance prices online is that you can find lower rates and still have a local agent. And providing support for local agents is still important in Phoenix.
After completing this simple form, your information is immediately sent to insurance agents in Phoenix who want to provide quotes for your coverage. You don’t have to search for an agent because quoted prices will be sent to the email address you provide. You can most likely find cheaper rates and a licensed agent to talk to. In the event you want to quote rates from one company in particular, don’t hesitate to find their quoting web page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Picking an company should include more criteria than just a low price. Agents should be asked these questions:
- Does the company have a solid financial rating?
- Who is covered by the car insurance policy?
- Can you get a list of referrals?
- Will the company cover a rental car if your car is getting fixed?
- Can glass claims be handled at your home?
- Do they assist clients in filing claims?
- Do they have 24-hour customer assistance?
- What insurance company do they write the most business with?
Once you have received satisfactory answers to all your questions and an affordable coverage quote, it’s possible that you found a company that can be trusted to properly insure your vehicles.
Car insurance coverage specifics
Having a good grasp of car insurance aids in choosing appropriate coverage for your vehicles. Car insurance terms can be impossible to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy.
Insurance for medical payments
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage reimburse you for immediate expenses for chiropractic care, ambulance fees and hospital visits. They can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance policy or if you do not have health coverage. They cover you and your occupants in addition to if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP is only offered in select states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Comprehensive coverage (or Other than Collision)
Comprehensive insurance pays to fix your vehicle from damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You need to pay your deductible first and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive can pay for things like damage from a tornado or hurricane, hail damage, theft and fire damage. The maximum amount your car insurance company will pay is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Auto collision coverage
This coverage covers damage to your 325i resulting from a collision with another car or object. You will need to pay your deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision coverage pays for claims like rolling your car, hitting a parking meter, damaging your car on a curb, colliding with a tree and hitting a mailbox. This coverage can be expensive, so consider dropping it from lower value vehicles. You can also increase the deductible on your 325i in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Uninsured Motorist or Underinsured Motorist insurance
This coverage provides protection from other motorists when they do not carry enough liability coverage. It can pay for injuries to you and your family and also any damage incurred to your BMW 325i.
Because many people only purchase the least amount of liability that is required (15/30/10 in Arizona), their limits can quickly be used up. So UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family. Usually your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverages do not exceed the liability coverage limits.
This protects you from injuries or damage you cause to other’s property or people. This coverage protects you from claims by other people, and doesn’t cover damage to your own property or vehicle.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. Your policy might show values of 15/30/10 which means a limit of $15,000 per injured person, a limit of $30,000 in injury protection per accident, and $10,000 of coverage for damaged property. Another option is a combined limit that pays claims from the same limit without having the split limit caps.
Liability can pay for things such as pain and suffering, attorney fees, funeral expenses, legal defense fees and medical services. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is up to you, but consider buying as high a limit as you can afford. Arizona requires minimum liability limits of 15/30/10 but you should consider buying higher limits.
Don’t give up on affordable coverage
Budget-friendly insurance in Phoenix is possible from both online companies in addition to local insurance agencies, and you need to price shop both to have the best selection. Some insurance companies don’t offer rate quotes online and these small insurance companies work with independent agents.
When buying insurance coverage, you should never sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. In many instances, an accident victim reduced physical damage coverage only to regret they didn’t purchase enough coverage. Your goal should be to get the best coverage possible at the best possible price, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
We just showed you quite a bit of information on how to save on BMW 325i insurance in Phoenix. The key concept to understand is the more rate comparisons you have, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even be surprised to find that the most savings is with a small mutual company.
To learn more, feel free to visit the following helpful articles:
- Five Mistakes to Avoid (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for Drivers with Accidents in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Safe Drivers in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance for a 20 Year Old Female in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Nurses in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Understanding Car Crashes Video (iihs.org)
- Child Safety FAQ (iihs.org)
- Auto Insurance Learning Center (State Farm)
- Think You’re a Safe Driver? (State Farm)