Locating low-cost insurance for your Buick Rendezvous in Arizona can be a painful process, but you can follow a few tricks to save time. There is a right way and a wrong way to buy insurance so you’re going to learn the absolute fastest way to compare rates for a new or used Buick and find the cheapest rates.
Smart consumers take time to price shop coverage as often as possible since prices change quite often. Even if you think you had the lowest rates on Buick Rendezvous insurance in Phoenix a year ago you can probably find a lower rate today. Forget all the misinformation about insurance because you’re going to learn one of the best ways to reduce your cost while increasing coverage.
Buying the cheapest car insurance in Phoenix is much easier if you have a good place to start. If you’re already insured or need a new policy, use these tips to get lower rates and still get good coverage. Smart buyers only need to know the most time-saving way to compare different rates from multiple carriers.
Cut your insurance rates with discounts
Insurance can be pricey, but you might already qualify for some discounts to reduce the price significantly. Many discounts should be triggered at the time of purchase, but some may not be applied and must be manually applied prior to getting the savings.
- Senior Citizens – Older drivers may qualify for a small decrease in premiums.
- College Student Discount – Older children living away from Phoenix attending college without a vehicle on campus can be insured at a reduced rate.
- ABS Braking Discount – Cars and trucks with ABS and/or traction control prevent accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Drivers Ed for Students – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to complete a driver education course if offered at their school.
- Phoenix Homeowners Pay Less – Simply owning a home may trigger a policy discount on insurance because of the fact that having a home means you have a higher level of financial diligence.
- Auto/Life Discount – Not every insurance company offers life insurance, but if they do you may earn lower premium rates if you buy a life insurance policy as well.
A little note about advertised discounts, some of the credits will not apply to the whole policy. Most only cut individual premiums such as collision or personal injury protection. So despite the fact that it appears you can get free auto insurance, you’re out of luck.
Some of the larger companies that may offer these discounts include:
Double check with each company to apply every possible discount. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts might not be available to policyholders in Phoenix. If you would like to view insurance companies that offer many of these discounts in Arizona, click here to view.
The easiest way to compare car insurance rates for Buick Rendezvous insurance in Phoenix is to know the fact most of the larger companies pay for the opportunity to compare rate quotes. To begin a comparison, all you need to do is provide the companies a bit of rating information like if you went to college, driver ages, your job, and an estimate of your credit level. That rating information is sent automatically to insurance companies and they return rate quotes instantly to find the best rate.
If you would like to compare rates now, click here and find out if lower rates are available in Phoenix.
The companies shown below can provide free rate quotes in Arizona. If several companies are displayed, it’s highly recommended you visit several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Why You Might Pay Lower Rates in Phoenix
Many factors are part of the calculation when pricing auto insurance. Some are pretty understandable like your driving record, but other criteria are more transparent like your continuous coverage or how financially stable you are.
Age of drivers – Young drivers in Arizona are statistically proven to be easily distracted in a vehicle and because of this, their car insurance rates are much higher. Having to add a beginning driver onto a policy can break the bank. More mature drivers are proven to be safer behind the wheel, tend to cause fewer accidents, and tend to be get fewer driving tickets.
Do you really need roadside assistance? – Policies have additional coverages that may not really be needed if you aren’t careful. Add-on coverages like rental car coverage, accident forgiveness, and extra equipment coverage may be wasting your money. They may sound like good ideas initially, but now you might not need them so eliminate them to save money.
Keep prices low by being claim-free – Companies in Arizona award lower rates to people who do not rely on their insurance for small claims. If you frequently file small claims, you can definitely plan on either higher rates or even cancellation. Auto insurance is intended for major claims that would cause financial hardship.
High performance equals high rates – The type of car you are trying to find cheaper insurance for makes a huge difference in determining your rates. Due to the fact that the Buick Rendezvous is a standard SUV, rates will be slightly more when compared to the average rates in Phoenix. Smaller low performance passenger cars usually are quite affordable to insure, but there are many factors that impact the final cost.
Better rates on cars with good safety ratings – Safe vehicles cost less to insure. Highly rated vehicles help reduce the chance of injuries in an accident and better occupant protection translates into savings for insurance companies and lower rates for you. If your Buick is rated at a minimum four stars on Safercar.gov it is probably cheaper to insure.
Insurance can get complicated
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing insurance from an agent or online, there really is no one size fits all plan. Everyone’s situation is unique.
Here are some questions about coverages that can aid in determining whether your personal situation could use an agent’s help.
- What is the minimum liability in Arizona?
- When do I need to add a new car to my policy?
- Can I cancel at any time?
- Can I afford low physical damage deductibles?
- Is rental equipment covered for theft or damage?
- Do I benefit by insuring my home with the same company?
- Can good grades get a discount?
- Should I buy additional glass protection?
If you’re not sure about those questions but you know they apply to you, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, fill out this quick form. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and can provide invaluable advice.
Buying car insurance from Phoenix insurance agencies
A lot of people just want to get professional advice from a licensed agent and doing that can be a smart decision Experienced insurance agents can answer important questions and give you someone to call. A nice benefit of price shopping on the web is that drivers can save money and get cheap rate quotes but also keep your business local.
After completing this quick form, your coverage information is sent to companies in Phoenix who will return price quotes for your insurance coverage. You never need to contact any insurance agencies due to the fact that quote results will go straight to your inbox. In the event you want to get a rate quote for a specific company, you can always visit that company’s website and complete a quote there.
Choosing the best provider requires you to look at more than just the quoted price. Below are some questions you should ask.
- How much will you save each year by using a higher deductible?
- How many companies do they write for?
- If you have an accident, are you able to get your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice?
- If you are a high risk driver, do they have special markets for your coverage?
- Is the agent and/or agency licensed to do business in Arizona?
- Are claims handled at the agent’s location?
- What is the agency’s Better Business Bureau rating?
- Is the agency involved in supporting local community causes?
Exclusive or Independent: There is a difference
If you want a local Phoenix insurance agent, you must know there are a couple different types of agents that you can select. Car insurance agents in Phoenix can be described as either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for. Both can sell and service car insurance coverage, but it’s good to learn the difference between them since it can affect your agent selection.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents in the exclusive channel can only provide one company’s prices and examples are Farmers Insurance, State Farm, Allstate, and AAA. Exclusive agents cannot shop your coverage around so they have no alternatives for high prices. Exclusive agencies are usually well trained on their company’s products which helps them compete with independent agents. A lot of people purchase coverage from exclusives partially due to the brand and the convenience of having a single billing for all their coverages.
The following are Phoenix exclusive insurance agents that are able to give price quotes.
- Justin Crain – State Farm Insurance Agent
6146 N 35th Ave #103 – Phoenix, AZ 85017 – (602) 242-4141 – View Map
- Llyrena Sherwood – State Farm Insurance Agent
3415 W Glendale Ave #7 – Phoenix, AZ 85051 – (602) 368-9102 – View Map
- Jim Nork – State Farm Insurance Agent
1600 W Camelback Rd #1a – Phoenix, AZ 85015 – (602) 222-9400 – View Map
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents of this type are appointed with more than one company and that gives them the ability to insure with multiple insurance companies and get you the best rates possible. If prices rise, the business is moved internally which is easy for the insured.
When comparing car insurance rates, you definitely need to include price quotes from at least one independent agent so that you have a good selection of quotes to compare. Most also have access to small mutual carriers which can be an advantage.
Below are independent insurance agents in Phoenix that are able to give comparison quotes.
- Farmer-Leavitt Insurance Agency
919 N 1st St – Phoenix, AZ 85004 – (602) 264-0566 – View Map
- General Southwest Insurance Agency
5628 E Thomas Rd – Phoenix, AZ 85018 – (480) 990-1900 – View Map
- LA Insurance Agency
7602 S Central Ave – Phoenix, AZ 85042 – (602) 276-0002 – View Map
After talking to the agent and getting satisfactory answers to all your questions and locked in a price quote, you’ve probably found an insurance agent that is professional and can service your policy. Just keep in mind policyholders can cancel coverage whenever you choose to so never feel that you are obligated to a specific company for the full term.
Protect more than your Buick Rendezvous
Despite the high cost, auto insurance is required in Arizona but it also protects you in many ways.
- The majority of states have mandatory insurance requirements which means the state requires a minimum amount of liability insurance coverage in order to drive the car legally. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your Buick, most banks will make it a condition of the loan that you have full coverage to protect their interest in the vehicle. If you default on your policy, the bank may insure your Buick at a more expensive rate and require you to reimburse them for it.
- Insurance safeguards your Buick and your assets. It will also pay for hospital and medical expenses for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance also covers legal expenses if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of buying auto insurance more than cancel out the cost, particularly for liability claims. The average driver in Arizona is overpaying more than $750 every year so it’s very important to do a rate comparison at least once a year to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Persistence is the key to cheap rates
We just covered a lot of techniques to lower your Buick Rendezvous insurance car insurance rates in Phoenix. The most important thing to understand is the more price quotes you have, the higher the chance of saving money. Consumers may even find the biggest savings come from an unexpected company.
When searching for affordable Buick Rendezvous insurance quotes, don’t be tempted to skimp on coverage in order to save money. In too many instances, consumers will sacrifice full coverage and learned later that it was a big error on their part. Your objective should be to find the BEST coverage for the lowest cost, but do not skimp to save money.
Affordable Buick Rendezvous insurance in Phoenix is possible both online and with local Phoenix insurance agents, so you should compare both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some insurance providers don’t offer rate quotes online and most of the time these smaller companies only sell coverage through local independent agents.
Even more information is located in these articles:
- State Laws for Cellphones and Texting (iihs.org)
- Who Has Affordable Phoenix Auto Insurance for a Ford Fusion? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for 18 Year Olds in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Phoenix Auto Insurance Quotes for Homeowners? (FAQ)
- Determining Your Vehicle’s Value and Repair Cost (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Does No-Fault Insurance Cover? (Allstate)