Online price comparisons for cheap RS7 insurance can be complicated since most people haven’t used quoting online. But don’t throw in the towel because comparing prices is actually very simple.
Astonishing but true, a large majority of drivers have been with the same company for more than four years, and 38% of customers have never compared rates with other companies. Phoenix drivers could save an average of 50% each year just by getting comparison quotes, but they feel it’s too difficult to go online and compare rates.
All major car insurance companies such as 21st Century, Allstate and State Farm allow consumers to get prices for coverage from their websites. Doing online price comparisons for Audi RS7 insurance in Phoenix is pretty painless as you just enter the coverages you want as detailed in the form. When complete, their rating system orders your credit score and driving record and returns pricing information based on the information you submitted.
This helps simplify price comparisons, and it’s also necessary to compare as many rates as possible if you are searching for the most affordable premium on car insurance.
To find out what other companies charge, take a look at the companies shown below. If you currently have coverage, we recommend you copy coverages and limits just like they are on your policy. This ensures you will have a fair comparison using the exact same coverages.
The companies in the list below have been selected to offer free quotes in Arizona. If the list has multiple companies, it’s a good idea that you visit as many as you can to get a more complete price comparison.
Affordable rates with discounts
Properly insuring your vehicles can get expensive, but companies offer discounts that you may not even know about. Certain discounts will be triggered automatically at the time of purchase, but a few need to be specially asked for prior to getting the savings. If they aren’t giving you every credit you deserve, it’s possible you qualify for a lower rate.
- Lower Rates for Military – Being deployed with a military unit could qualify you for better auto insurance rates.
- Cautious Drivers – Drivers who avoid accidents can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates than less cautious drivers.
- Accident Waiver – This one isn’t a discount, but some companies like Progressive and Allstate will turn a blind eye to one accident before raising your premiums if your claims history is clear for a set time period.
- Driver’s Ed – It’s a good idea to have your young drivers enroll and complete driver’s education in high school.
- Government Employee Discount – Active or retired federal employment could qualify for a slight premium decrease with some auto insurance companies.
As a sidenote, some of the credits will not apply to the entire policy premium. Most only cut specific coverage prices like physical damage coverage or medical payments. Despite the appearance that all the discounts add up to a free policy, companies don’t profit that way.
A few companies that may have these discounts are:
Before you buy a policy, ask all the companies which credits you are entitled to. Savings may not apply to policyholders in Phoenix. To locate insurers that offer some of these discounts in Phoenix, follow this link.
Protect your Audi RS7 and other assets
Despite the high insurance cost for a Audi RS7 in Phoenix, insurance is required in Arizona but also provides important benefits.
- The majority of states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means you are required to carry specific minimum amounts of liability insurance in order to license the vehicle. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your Audi with a loan, almost all lenders will make it mandatory that you buy full coverage to protect their interest in the vehicle. If you let the policy lapse, the bank or lender will purchase a policy for your Audi for a lot more money and require you to reimburse them a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Insurance preserves not only your car but also your assets. It also can pay for medical bills that are the result of an accident. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, will also pay to defend you if you cause an accident and are sued. If your Audi gets damaged, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of insuring your RS7 definitely exceed the cost, especially when you need to use it. As of last year, the average driver in Arizona is currently overpaying as much as $830 a year so compare quotes from several companies at least once a year to make sure the price is not too high.
Are insurance agents obsolete?
A lot of people just want to talk to a local agent and we recommend doing that A nice benefit of price shopping on the web is you may find better rates but also keep your business local.
By using this simple form, the quote information is submitted to insurance agents in Phoenix that give free quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You don’t have to find an agent on your own since rate quotes are delivered immediately to you. You can find the lowest rates AND a local agent. If for some reason you want to get a price quote from a particular provider, you would need to navigate to their website and fill out their quote form.
Finding a good provider needs to be determined by more than just a low price. These are some questions you should get answers to.
- How long have they been in business?
- Do they have adequate Errors and Omissions coverage? This protects you if they make a mistake.
- Will you work with the agent or an assistant?
- Will the quote change when the policy is issued?
- Will the agent help in case of a claim?
- What is their Better Business Bureau rating?
- What are their preferred companies if they are an independent agency?
When researching local Phoenix agents, it helps to know the two different types of agents and how they are slightly different. Agents can be categorized as either exclusive agents or independent agents.
Agents in the exclusive channel can only place business with one company like Farmers Insurance, State Farm, Allstate, and AAA. These agents are not able to provide rate quotes from other companies so it’s a take it or leave it situation. Exclusive agents receive a lot of sales training on their company’s products which helps them sell on service rather than price. Consumers frequently use the same exclusive agent mostly because of the brand legacy rather than low price.
Below are Phoenix exclusive agencies who can help you get price quote information.
- State Farm: Lynn Hennessy
4645 E Chandler Blvd #110 – Phoenix, AZ 85048 – (480) 759-0203 – View Map
- Susan Cox – State Farm Insurance Agent
2715 W Northern Ave #110 – Phoenix, AZ 85051 – (602) 995-2821 – View Map
- Severiano Torres III – State Farm Insurance Agent
1820 N 75th Ave #106 – Phoenix, AZ 85035 – (623) 846-0240 – View Map
Independent Auto Insurance Agents
Independent agents do not sell for just one brand so they can insure your vehicles with multiple insurance companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. If prices rise, an independent agent can move your coverage and you don’t have to switch agencies.
When shopping rates, you absolutely need to check rates from at least one independent agent to maximize your price options. Many write coverage with smaller mutual companies which could offer lower prices.
Below is a short list of independent agencies in Phoenix that can give you price quote information.
- Horizon Insurance Group
2880 E Northern Ave #100 – Phoenix, AZ 85028 – (602) 992-9750 – View Map
- Independent Insurance Agents
333 E Flower St – Phoenix, AZ 85012 – (602) 956-1851 – View Map
- MiniCo Insurance Agency, LLC
10851 N Black Canyon Hwy #200 – Phoenix, AZ 85029 – (800) 528-1056 – View Map