Trying to come up with a payment for overpriced car insurance can eat up your monthly budget and force you to make tough financial choices. Comparing rate quotes can be a smart way to ensure you are getting the best deal.
Unthinkable but true, most consumers have stayed with the same insurance company for well over three years, and about 40% of consumers have never shopped around. The average driver in Phoenix could save $700 each year, but they don’t know the large savings they would see if they switched. There are many insurers to buy insurance from, and even though it’s nice to have a choice, it can be more difficult to find the best rates for your vehicles.
Best Lexus IS 350 insurance rate quotes in Arizona
The companies shown below are ready to provide comparison quotes in Phoenix, AZ. If multiple companies are listed, it’s highly recommended you visit several of them in order to find the most affordable rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|IS 350 4-Dr Sedan||$184||$362||$288||$18||$86||$938||$78|
|IS 350 C 2-Dr Convertible||$250||$546||$338||$20||$102||$1,256||$105|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data assumes single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, multi-vehicle, homeowner, multi-policy, and claim-free. Rate quotes do not factor in specific zip code location which can alter coverage rates considerably.
Lexus IS 350 annual premiums for males versus females
The chart below shows the difference between Lexus IS 350 car insurance rates for male and female drivers. The price estimates are based on no claims, a clean driving record, full physical damage coverage, $500 deductibles, single marital status, and no discounts are factored in.
Phoenix insurance discounts for a Lexus IS 350
Not many people think insurance is cheap, but you may qualify for discounts that many people don’t even know exist. Many of these discounts will be applied automatically when you get a quote, but a few need to be requested specifically before they will apply. If you aren’t receiving every discount possible, you are not getting the best rate possible.
- New Car Discount – Adding a new car to your policy can save up to 30% because new model year vehicles are generally safer.
- Defensive Driver Discounts – Successfully completing a driver safety course could earn you a small percentage discount depending on where you live.
- Low Miles Discount – Low annual miles can qualify you for slightly better prices than normal.
- Save with More Vehicles Insured – Buying a policy with multiple cars on one policy could earn a price break for each car.
- Student Discount for Driver Training – Require your teen driver to participate in a local driver’s education class if offered at their school.
Discounts lower rates, but some credits don’t apply to the whole policy. Some only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like physical damage coverage or medical payments. Just because you may think all the discounts add up to a free policy, it doesn’t quite work that way.
Companies that may offer policyholders these money-saving discounts include:
When getting free Phoenix auto insurance quotes, it’s a good idea to every insurance company what discounts are available to you. Some discounts might not be offered in every state. If you would like to choose from a list of companies with significant discounts in Phoenix, click this link.
Educated Choices Result in Lower Insurance Premiums
The best way to find cheaper auto insurance is to take a look at the different types of things that aid in calculating auto insurance rates. When consumers understand what controls the rates you pay, this enables you to make decisions that will entitle you to big savings.
The items below are most of the major factors that factor into your rates.
- Don’t abuse policy claims – Auto insurance companies in Arizona provide the best rates to people who do not file claims often. If you’re an insured who likes to file claims you can expect higher premiums or even policy non-renewal. Your car insurance is intended for claims that you cannot pay yourself.
- Older drivers save more – Older insureds are more cautious drivers, are lower risk to insure, and receive fewer citations.Youthful drivers tend to be easily distracted in a vehicle so they pay higher auto insurance rates.
- Vocation stress can make you pay more – Do you work in a high-stress field? Jobs like fire fighters, police officers, and medical professionals tend to have higher rates than average in part from intense work situations and incredibly demanding work hours. On the flip side, occupations like professors, engineers and performers have the lowest average rates.
- Your credit history is important – Having a bad credit rating will be a significant factor in your rate calculation. People that have very good credit scores tend to be more responsible than those with lower credit scores. So if your credit history can use some improvement, you could pay less to insure your Lexus IS 350 if you clean up your credit.
- Performance affects premiums – The performance level of the vehicle you drive makes a significant difference in the rate you pay. Since the Lexus IS 350 is classified as a luxury sports car, insuring your vehicle will cost up to twice as much when compared to the average rates in Phoenix. Small economy passenger vehicles normally have pretty low rates, but your final cost has many other factors.
- Liability safeguards assets – Your policy’s liability coverage will protect you in the event that you are found to be at fault for damages caused by your negligence. Liability insurance provides legal defense up to the limits shown on your policy. Liability insurance is pretty cheap as compared to coverage for physical damage, so drivers should carry high limits.
- Allowing your auto insurance policy to lapse raises auto insurance rates – Going without insurance can be a guaranteed way to trigger a rate increase. Not only will you pay higher rates, not being able to provide proof of insurance could earn you fines or a revoked license.
- Insurance loss statistics a Lexus IS 350 – Auto insurance companies use statistical claims data to calculate a rate that offsets possible losses. Models that statistically have higher claim amounts or frequency will have increased rates.
The table below illustrates the insurance loss data for Lexus IS 350 vehicles. For each policy coverage type, the claim probability for all vehicles combined as an average equals 100. Percentages below 100 suggest a positive loss record, while values over 100 show a trend for more claims or an increased likelihood of larger losses.
Lexus IS 350 Insurance Claim Statistics
Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Lexus IS 350 4dr 2WD 165 88 186 101 Lexus IS 350 4dr 4WD 200 72 206 Lexus IS 350 Convertible 98
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Car insurance is unique, just like you
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing your policy, there isn’t really a one size fits all plan. Every situation is different and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply.
For instance, these questions can aid in determining whether you would benefit from professional advice.
- Do I need rental car coverage?
- How high should my medical payments coverage be?
- Where can I get insurance after a DUI in Arizona?
- How much liability insurance is required?
- I have good health insurance, so how much medical payments coverage do I need?
- Should I rate my vehicle as business use?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but one or more may apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, simply complete this short form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area. It is quick, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Compare rate quotes but buy from a neighborhood Phoenix auto insurance agent
Many people just prefer to talk to a local agent and that is just fine! Insurance agents will help you protect your assets and will help you if you have claims. The best thing about comparing auto insurance online is that you can find lower car insurance rates but also keep your business local.
Upon completion of this simple form, your insurance coverage information is emailed to local insurance agents in Phoenix who will gladly provide quotes to get your business. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to do any legwork because prices are sent directly to you. If you wish to compare rates from a particular provider, feel free to find their quoting web page to submit a rate quote request.
Deciding on a company needs to be determined by more than just the quoted price. Any agent in Phoenix should be willing to answer these questions.
- Is the agent properly licensed in Arizona?
- Where would glass claims be handled in Phoenix?
- Are claim adjusters local or do you have to take your car somewhere else?
- Can they provide you with a list of referrals?
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?
- Is auto insurance their primary focus in Phoenix?
- Is their price quote a firm figure or are their hidden costs?
- If your car is in the repair shop, do you have coverage for a rental car?
Choose an insurance agent wisely
When finding a reputable agency, you need to know there are two types of agencies and how they function. Auto insurance agencies are categorized either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive. Both types can provide auto insurance policies, but we need to point out how they are different because it may have an impact on the selection process.
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agencies
These agents generally can only insure with one company and some examples include Farmers Insurance, State Farm, or Allstate. Exclusive agents are unable to compare other company’s rates so it’s a take it or leave it situation. Exclusive agents are very knowledgeable on sales techniques and that enables them to sell even at higher rates.
The following is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Phoenix that are able to give price quotes.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Independent agents can sell policies from many different companies and that allows them to write policies through many companies and get you the best rates possible. If you want to switch companies, the business is moved internally which makes it simple for you.
When shopping rates, you definitely need to include rate quotes from at a minimum one independent agency to ensure the widest selection of prices.
Listed below are independent insurance agents in Phoenix that are able to give rate quotes.
Well known brands might not be cheapest
Consumers in Arizona can’t escape the ads that claim the lowest rates from companies such as State Farm, Allstate and GEICO. They all seem to seem to make the promise of big savings if you get a free Phoenix auto insurance quote and switch your policy.
How is it plausible that every one can charge lower premium rates? It’s all in the numbers.
Auto insurance companies have strict underwriting profiles for the type of driver that will not have excessive claims. For example, a preferred risk might have to be between the ages of 30 and 50, has no prior claims, and has a high credit rating. Anybody who fits those characteristics will most likely get cheap premium rates as well as save a lot of money.
Insureds who are not a match for this ideal profile must pay higher prices and this results in the customer buying from someone else. The wording the ads use say “people who switch” not “everyone who quotes” will save that much if they switch. That’s why companies can truthfully make it sound like they have such great premium rates. Because of the profiling, you need to compare free Phoenix auto insurance quotes often. It is just not possible to predict with any certainty which company will provide you with the cheapest Lexus IS 350 insurance in Phoenix.
Smart shoppers get results
As you quote Phoenix auto insurance, never skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. There are a lot of situations where an insured dropped comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to regret at claim time that it was a big mistake. Your strategy should be to find the BEST coverage at the best possible price, not the least amount of coverage.
In this article, we presented some good ideas how to lower your Lexus IS 350 insurance prices in Phoenix. It’s most important to understand that the more companies you get rates for, the better your comparison will be. You may even be surprised to find that the best price on car insurance is with an unexpected company. Some small companies may cover specific market segments cheaper as compared to the big name companies such as Progressive and GEICO.
More detailed car insurance information is located at these sites:
- Auto Insurance Facts and Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for College Students in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- How Much is Phoenix Auto Insurance for Drivers with a DUI? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Welfare Recipients in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Drivers Requiring a SR22 in Phoenix? (FAQ)
- What to do at the Scene of an Accident (Insurance Information Institute)
- Teen Driving Statistics (GEICO)
- Auto Insurance for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)